>>32<<

It's been about a month since everything happened. Nothing is the same. Tucker and Sawyer can't even sit with us at lunch some days because being so close to guys can make her spiral. She says she sees his face on guys in the hall. Or when one of the jocks is being too loud she hears him yelling.

I wish I could do something to help her. Even i'm scared to get too close. Her, Elias, and the twins stay with us now. Her mom is nowhere around and her dad has his trial coming up. Like I said before, I hope he dies in jail. If I could I would kill him myself for what he did to her.

Everythings been very crazy lately. Ava May was uh attacked. Sawyer has been showing me a whole new side of himself. We haven't actually told anyone in our friend group but i'm sure they can tell something is really wrong.

At this point I think all I can do is hope she keeps eating, and sleeping. We don't have enough rooms so Elias, Ava May, and me all share my room. Nothing is as bad as the twins sharing the room my "parents" use to practice the craft. Our house used to be so silent, well except for mom and ma arguing and me blasting music. Now it seems Elias and Mom are always debating about something to do with magic. Ma trying to teach the twins is even louder though.

Ava May's siblings are so different from her. Lorena, or Ena as her siblings call her is like the pappus of a dandelion, floating her way through life, dancing around as carefree as I've ever seen someone. Logan, well let's just say he reminds me of Mr. Collins from pride and prejudice, he really loves his potatoes too. Elias is loud, confident, cocky, but also smart, determined, and charming, reminding me or Mr. Darcy. His love for his sister is like i've never seen.

She is a wonderful mix of everyone's favorite bennet sisters. She has a good heart, is exceedingly beautiful, and can easily find the best in people kinda like Jane. Along with being as clever, quick witted, mildly sarcastic, and appears very powerful and confident while being secretly sensitive like Elizabeth. I wonder, would that make me Mr. Bingley or maybe i'm more like Mr. Darcy.

I've been in love with pride and prejudice lately by Jane Austen so yeah :)