>>30<<

"Why are you here? I- I texted Ava May" I say. "Oh, birdie is in the car" he says, like I'm supposed to get why. Before I can ask any more she gets out of the car and starts to walk towards us in the doorway.

When she gets up to us she looks exhausted, kinda like she could faint. "Be careful with her, she's feeling a little off" Elias whispers to me and then walks away.

We make our way to my room. She stumbles a little walking up the stairs. I wonder what's wrong with her. She really doesn't look ok, did she look like this when I saw her earlier? I- I don't think she did. Maybe something happened after I left.

When we get in my room she goes to sit down on my bed and winces a little and that's when I notice it. She has bruises on her wrist. Like someone grabbed them too tight. Should I ask about them? Before I can she pulls her sleeves down. I think she saw me staring.

"I-is everything ok?" I ask her. "I forgot how cute it is when you get nervous and start to stutter" she replies, ignoring my question. She never did like to lie to me, only keep secrets. I can feel myself blushing, but now is not the time. I quickly try to stop and continue our conversation.

"I'm not sure how much i'm ready to talk about" I say "I just didn't want to be without you any longer". She looks at me with exhaustion all over her face. "What happened?" She asks. "Turns out my birth parents each made deals with one of my mothers" I say. "Oh" she says, "I was a bargaining chip" I continue.

She doesn't say anything just makes her way to the end of the bed i'm sitting on. Wraps her arms around me and pulls me to lay back down with her. "We don't have to talk, but i'm here for you Safia" she whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

After laying all tangled up for a while she gets up. "Can I borrow some clothes? preferably a hoodie, i'm freezing" she ask. I don't say anything I just nod. She should know where they are. She walks over to my drawers, unfastens her bra and slips it off. She pulls one of my hoodies over her head.

God she looks so good in it, much better than I do. She slips off her shorts and pulls on a pair of sweatpants. She turns to walk back to the bed but stops halfway. "I- I really don't feel too good" She mumbles. Before I can answer she falls to the floor.

I jump up faster than ever, and run to her. " AVA, AVA MAY ARE YOU OK!!!" I yell. Nothing, no response. I start to shake her lightly at first and then with more and more force. Still nothing, "MOMMM, MAAAA HELP PLEASE" I yell. I hadn't realized until now but tears are streaming down my face as I sit on my floor next to her body screaming for help.

AHHHHHH OMG DON'T KILL ME PLEASE