>>25<<

Once again im so sorry if this makes anyone uncomfortable

I sit down in the booth in the back of the coffee shop facing the whole cafe. Normally sawyer sits across from me but he sits down right next to me. Instead of asking questions I just let it happen. The waiter comes to take our order and his hand immediately is on my thigh. I try to stay calm and order. When she leaves he inches it up my skirt higher. He whispers in my ear "you better stay calm kitten, we wouldn't want anyone to know what a dirty little slut you are".

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

We're almost done with our drinks and food. He hasn't stopped teasing me the whole time we've been here. I'm starting to go crazy, this is tourture.

I hear the bell on the door ding and I look up to see Ava May with a stack of books walk in. That's when I see it, the book. Does this mean she's a witch. She can't be, unless she has older siblings, because she wouldn't be going to a regular public school if she was the oldest.

I realize I got lost in my thoughts and I'm pulled back into life around me by Sawyers hand which is still between my legs. Shit shit shit Ava May is making her way towards us. Sawyer uses his jacket to make it less obvious where his hand is.

Before I know it she is standing at our table, and sawyer slips a finger inside me. Trying hard to keep in a moan I wait for her to say something, anything.

"C-can we talk?" She says, sounding nervous. I never thought I'd see the cool confident Ava May nervous. "About? If it's about the kiss I remember you saying you didn't want to talk about it" I say trying and succeeding at staying controlled. I suppose Sawyer didn't like that I could control myself so well because he inserted another finger. Sliding them in and out of me faster and faster."Sorry I never should have come over here" she says almost mumbling it, and just like that she walks away.

"Let's go home, you've earned a reward, being so well behaved for daddy" Sawyer says, removing his fingers and putting his jacket on. He stands up and reaches his hand out for me to grab a hold of. We make our way for the door. 

I uh.... anyways we love how Saf is kinda just ignoring the fact that Ava May might be a witch