>>9<<

"Don't flatter yourself, I don't like talking to anyone" I say with a slight smirk on my face. "Oh really, I bet you like talking to the girl from the hall," she says. I only kissed her to make Saf jealous but I can't tell her that, I don't even know if it worked. "Her name is Sasha" I tell her trying to avoid answering the question. "Plus why do you care so much if I talk to you?" I say and she starts to blush. "Who said I do," she replies. I get up, lean over the table and whisper in her ear "We both know you do". I know she can feel my breath on her and her face is bright red when I step back, I just turn around and walk out.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

I walk home alone, making it right before the sun goes down. Surprise surprise I walk in the door and I can already hear mom and dad arguing. I choose to just ignore it and head to my room. Carrying my books, tea, and toast with me.

"Well well look who it is" I hear my brother say from his room as I walk past. "What do you want Elias?" I ask giving him a dirty look. "Just wanted to ask my little sis how her day was geez" he says. "Fine" I groan and walk away.

As much as I love my big brother I'm not in the mood. Most people don't even know he exists. Since he's the first born of a magic family he is required to go to magic school. I however am less important so I get a choice.

I sit down at my desk, turn my music on and get to reading. I take note of the plants that have the most uses, which ones are most important. I even write down some recipes I need to remember. Next thing I know it's almost midnight. Elias is hogging the shower so I decided to get on in the morning and I just go to bed.