>>22<<

Sawyers POV

It's been a couple weeks since the whole thing at lunch and things aren't getting any better. Ava May is even more of a loner now then she was, she especially doesn't talk to Sasha. She doesn't have her normal confidence, she always has her headphones in. She spends all of lunch reading and she doesn't answer questions in class anymore. Not that she cared to answer them before but she would still do it sometimes.

Saf Is a different person though. She doesn't wear her normal cutesy outfits anymore, all she wears is sweatpants and hoodies. She won't even look at Ava May or anywhere near her. We still spend the night together sometimes but I have a feeling she needs it more than I do now.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

Ava Mays POV

I never realized how much better she made life. I guess it's true, you don't know what you have until you lose it. I can't believe all it took was one argument. Now the best thing I've had is gone, and everything else is slipping away.

"Birdie, please come help me feed the twins" I hear Elias yell from down stairs. Of course dad's too drunk to do shit, and mom is nowhere to be seen. What's the point of having parents if they don't even bother to fucking feed you.

"I'm coming" I yell back, putting my homework to the side. I make sure it's somewhere I can see, I need to finish it. I can't afford to fail any classes this next year.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

Saf's POV

Why did I ever kiss her in that bathroom? I should have just let her go. I should have said I don't like girls. I should have stayed away! Ever since that first day in the cafeteria I've been so interested in her. I still remember that day, the way her hair fell over her shoulders, how she smiled at seemingly nothing. That book she's always reading, and how much she escapes into it. She's such a mystery to me and I want to learn more. Now everything is ruined. She's gone and Tucker says he doesn't even recognize me.

sorry it's so short and it took me so long more is coming I promise.