>>14<<

I'm so glad to be home and out of that dress and heels. Not that I wasn't enjoying my time with Sawyer, especially once we got time alone. My feet were killing my though and it was freezing in that dress. Probably didn't help that Ava May was giving me stone cold death stares all night.

Was she jealous? No probably not  she probably doesn't even like me. Even if she did, I don't like girls. She looked good in her dress, I have to admit that. She's also a really good kisser. All of a sudden I hear pebbles hitting my window.

"Can I come in?" there she was standing outside my house asking to come in. "Uh, yeah go to the front door I'll come unlock it" I reply. What am I doing, why did I say yes. Why was she here. I walk downstairs, unlock the door and tell her to be quiet while we walk to my room.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as she sits down on my bed. She ignores my question and just tells me to come sit with her. Instead of doing what she says I sit at my desk and turn the chair around to face her. "God Saf, you can sit with me, I won't touch you I swear" she blurts out. So I walk over to the bed and sit next to her.

"Good" she says, "Imagine what we could be doing right now" she adds with a smirk on her face. I try not to let her see that I'm blushing, as she continues to talk. "All the places I could be kissing you" she whispers in my ear. God what is she trying to do, and why do I think her plan is working.

Next thing I know I'm holding her face in my hand and staring into her eyes. Then I do something I know I shouldn't. I kiss her. She immediately grabs my waist pushing me into the bed. She's on top of me now kissing my jaw and my neck, and I can feel myself melting into her. She moved her kisses even further down to my collar bone biting a little here and there. I let out a little whimper as she moves her kisses even further down.

"God you have no idea what that sound makes me want to do to you" she growls as she brings her kisses back to my mouth. Then she just lays down next to me on her back. I roll over next to her and she puts her arms around me. I lay my head on her chest and whisper "Maybe I do like girls".