Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~~~ The Next Day ~~~

Nicole's POV

I woke up realising that I wasn't living with Rebecca anymore, I was now actually living with my family. I didn't want to go to school, I was always getting bullied and it really made me angry and upset. But no one knows about it except my 4 close friends. They were the ones who were there for me when no one else was.

I finally got up to get dressed, get my bad ready and have breakfast. After I got dressed, I walked out to the kitchen to get my cereal. "Good morning everyone." I said to everyone except Will, he was still sleeping. "Good morning Nicole !" I heard everyone around me say including Will. About time Will, you wake up. I had my breakfast and I thought I'll just go walk to Rebecca's so we can see each other before school.

~~~ A While Later At School ~~~

I was opening my locker when I felt myself being pushed into the locker. It was the same person who always pushes me into my locker and bullies me. I asked him "What do you want ?!" and he replied with "Oh, nothing !" I then realised none of my friends were there. "Well then leave me alone !" I told him but of course he never listened. He just started punching me in the face so I screamed hoping my friends would hear considering they know if they hear a scream, it's me. They heard me scream and I saw Rebecca, Lucus, Lachie and Joseph all running towards me. Joseph, Lucus and Lachie pushed the boys who bullied me onto the ground and I just fell but luckily Rebecca caught me before I really fell.

It was lunch, so I went to sit with the others and I was just thinking how in a few weeks it will be 1 year since my best friend Cooper who was just like a brother to me died in a car accident. Rebecca saw me and she could tell I was thinking about it considering whenever something happens, in the next year a few weeks before the anniversary I start to think about it. She told me it would be okay but I wasn't too sure. She couldn't stop hugging me well she always hugs me so yeah.

~~~ At Home ~~~

I got home after spending some time with Rebecca at her house and only Will was home so I had just assumed Bec was out shopping. I opened the door and I tried to run but Will held me trying not to let me go. "Let me go !!" I screamed as I pulled my arm out of his grip and ran to my bedroom. I fell on my bed and buried my head in the pillow.

Will's POV

Nicole had got home from Rebecca's house and she tried to run straight past me so I quickly stop her but she kept trying to pull herself out of my grip. She eventually did and just ran to her bedroom. I was so worried why she just ran so I followed her but she slammed the door right in front of me. I asked her if I could come but she wouldn't let me. "I'm coming in whether you like it or not." I told her hoping she wouldn't scream at me which she didn't. I sat on her bed waiting for her to look up but her head was buried in the pillow and she was crying so much. I told her to look at me and she did. I looked at her face and it as all covered in bruises and I thought to myself who would do this to her, she's too amazing. I could feel my eyes getting really teary that after 5 seconds I was balling my eyes out. I hugged her as tight as I could making sure she could still breathe.

"I hate school !" she told me and I then realised why she hated it so much. "I'll be back." I told her and I ran out to the kitchen to get an ice pack for her. As I was about to walk up the stairs to Nicole's bedroom Bec walked through the front door and she noticed I was holding an ice pack. "Who's the ice pack for ?" she said looking at me with a very confused look. "Nicole !" I quickly told her as I ran to her bedroom with Bec following me very closely. Bec saw Nicole's face and she was so shocked with what she was seeing. We both hugged Nicole as tight as we could. I felt so sorry for her like seriously how can this be happening to her. I just don't understand. It's really confusing.