CHAPTER 7

~~~ next day ~~~

NICOLE'S POV

I woke up and I had no idea but Julian was sleeping in my bed !! I think I must of fell asleep in the lounge room and he probably carried me to bed and went to sleep. I don't know what happened. Just a guess. But I liked him sleeping in my bed considering I love him so I guess it's fine.

He was facing the side so I went to put my arm around him but he scared me as he turned around. "Thanks for scaring me Julian !!" "No worries babe". I gave him one of my faces that he knows and he nodded. OMG !!! Yayyayyyy !!!! He started to kiss me again. I miss his kiss from yesterday !!

We got up and he finished his packing for his flight later. Yes he has to go to Sydney for X Factor now with the boys. Me gonna have no one now at home.... Uh oh .... I just realised something. Since they won't be here Lachie can easily hurt me !!!! SHIT !!!!! This can't happen. He can't know I'm here by myself. 

"Julian !!!!" I screamed ! "What's wrong ?!" He's worried face is so cute. Oh stop worrying about his cuteness. I couldn't stop staring at his face and lips. Far out. "I know you love my face and you want to kiss me but. Tell me what's wrong first". "i can't stay here by myself !!" He gave me a confused and worried face. I started to cry and he hugged me. He let go and I just managed to tell him. "Lachie !!!! He could come hurt me. He can do anything if he finds out I'm here by myself !!!!" "SHIT !!! I totally forgot !!!"

I ran to go see the rest of the boys and I just sat on the stairs in their waiting for one of them to wake up. I had tears falling down and Julian just kept hugging me from behind. All of a sudden Trent woke up and realised I was sitting on the stairs with Julian. He jumped which made us laugh. That made the rest of the boys wake up. "What are you two doing here. Nicole you do realise we're shirtless and just in our boxers" he laughed. "Hey me fine with it. I got Julian !!! And don't forget I have Will as he is my annoying and loving brother. Soz bro, still love you though." I said while poking my tongue out. "Hahaha whatever Niki !!" He called me Niki !! "Trent called me Niki !!! My nickname that I haven't been called as in agess." I exclaimed while doing a little dance. They all laughed at me. "Anyways Nicole, what were you doing in here in the first place ?" Trent asked me. I didn't want to talk. So I leaned into Julian's chest so he knew to talk. He told them how I can't be myself here while the boys are gone because of Lachie and how he can do anything. They all screamed out "SHIT !!!" Just like me and Julian did earlier. Well I screamed it in my head but same thing. I screamed it. 

WILL'S POV

I woke up at the same time as Jayden and Zach due to Nicole and Julian laughing. Trent laughed while saying "What are you two doing here ? Nicole you do realise we're shirtless and just in our boxers." She smiled saying "Hey me fine with it. I got Julian !!! And don't forget I have Will too as he is my annoying but loving brother. Soz bro, still love you though." She poked her tongue out too which made me laugh. I heard Trent call her Niki and I wasn't sure how she would take it but surprisingly she exclaimed "Trent called me Niki !!! My nickname that I haven't been called as in agess." while doing a little dance. We all laughed at her because of how crazy she is. Trent asked her what she and Julian were doing here in the first place and I saw her lean back into Julian's chest so I straight away knew something was wrong. That's when Julian explained to us that Lachie could do anything to Nicole if he found out if she was here by herself. We all screamed out "SHIT !!!"

Nicole screamed "Me want piggy back !!! Hahahah ". They all screamed out that they wanted to piggy back her so she had to choose and she chose Jayden which was funny, I actually thought she'd choose Julian but it's just a piggy back hahah. Julian gave her a sade face but Nicole told Jayden to walk over to Julian so she could kiss him.