The Amazing 5 Boys Who Are THE COLLECTIVE

Chapter 1

Bec's POV

It's a wonderful sunny day and it's the day that my amazing big brother Will auditions for X Factor. I wake up to my brother screaming in my ear. "I'm auditioning today Bec !! Wake up !" I can clearly hear him yell out. "Leave me alone, what's the time ? If it's early, you know I'm gonna kill you !" I reassured him. He wouldn't tell me what the time was, he had already left my room so I decided I would get up.

"Good morning big bro. Excited for your audition ?" I asked him. Oh, what's the point of me asking, his face explains it all.

~~~ 1 hour later ~~~

I am trying to get ready when i can just hear my phone going off underneath my quilt. I read the Caller's ID, it was Mum. If you're wondering why my Mum is ringing me at this time, it's because she has to go to work early so yeah. I answer the phone call.

After talking to her on the phone for a while, i had now found out something new about the family. Me and Will have another sibling. A little sister who we never knew about, only mum and dad knew but they never told me and Will. Mum told me she is 14 and that she lives with her best friend Rebecca because when she was born, she was born premature and mum wasn't in the right space to look after her. Her name is Nicole. I felt sad after she said she had a problem when she was born. Nicole was 4 weeks premature, that's major. Mum did say that I'm the one who has to tell Will so I thought I would tell him after his audition.

Me and Will got to where his audition is being held and he got in. I said to him "Good luck big bro, I know you'll do amazing." He just smiled and hugged me. Once he got in, I went to the audience and I saw mum so I walked over to see her. As I walked over I noticed someone with her and I assumed it was my sister Nicole who I was to meet. I got closer to them and I thought to myself 'OMG if that's Nicole, she's beautiful and looks like her amazing brother' but then I accidently ended up saying what I though. Mum heard me and said "Yes Bec, this is your little sister Nicole". "OMG, Nicole !!!!!!" I screamed out not taking any notice that there were other people in the room. Oh how embarrassing. I hugged her tightly, I was so happy I finally met her.

Before we left home, I was looking up on my laptop about premature babies and it said that they could have a mark somewhere so I thought I would look to see if there is a mark on Nicole's face and there was a mark on her right of her face which is my left. We sat down at our seats as the auditions were about to happen and me and Nicole sat next to each other.

Nicole's POV

OMG I finally met my sister Bec, I'm so happy and to top if off my brother is auditioning for X Factor so I can meet him too !! Mum had shown me photos of Bec and Will and photos of me. I can so tell they're my siblings especially Will, I look like him so much.

~~~ A while later ~~~

Someone had come on stage and I could recognise him but I just seemed to not be able to pick out who it was until he said his name to the judges.

"Hi, what's your name ?" Mel asked. "William Singe." He said. I though to myself 'Where have I heard that name before'. OMG, it had just come to me, it's my brother Will. My normal face just straight away turned into a massive smile. I then noticed to my right and left that Mum and Bec were both looking at me to see my reactions once I saw him. They both noticed I started to cry because it was my brother so they hugged me.

Will started to sing and I was speechless, he was absolutely amazing OMG !!!!!!!!! He had finished singing and me, Bec and Mum all stood up and cheered.

~~~ Hours later ~~~

All the auditions for the day had finished so we went outside and waited for Will to come outside to see me, Bec and Mum. Well he only knows Mum and Bec are here, he doesn't know that I'm his sister. Us 3 all knew he would go hug Mum first then Bec so I hid behind Bec because I was shy but i also wanted to surprise him. He hugged Mum tightly, then Bec. Bec walked over to Mum and started explaining that I was his little sister and everything else she now knows about me. He looked away from Bec and looked straight at me and signalled for me to run up to him so he could hug me and lift me up. He hugged me so tight. I can't explain how happy I am to finally meet my brother and sister. It's the best feeling I have had for a while.

All 4 of us went home and had dinner. As we were having dinner, all of a sudden Mum had asked me a serious question. "Nicole, we have a serious question we need to ask you." Mum had said. "Okay ..." I replied with a confused look. "How would you like to live with us now since you have grown up and you've finally met Bec and Will ? And it's only 5 minutes from Rebecca's house and 10 from school." I heard her ask me. I was in such shock that they all told me to have a think about it but I told them "I don't want to think about it, I want to stay here with you all !!" They all hugged me with massive happiness that even Will couldn't stop hugging me. I don't even know how long we hugged for.

They let me text Rebecca telling her the news.

Text to : My girl Rebecca ♥♥

Hey girl, guess what ? Love ya xxx ♥♥

Text from : My girl Rebecca ♥♥

Hey girl, WHAT !!! Love ya too xxx ♥♥

Text to : My girl Rebecca ♥♥

Well see how I told you that I have a brother and sister and how I met them today. Well they asked me if I wanted to live with them now. I'm sorry but I did say yes. Though there's still a good thing, I will be living 5 minutes away from you which means 10 from school. I'm gonna miss living with you. ♥♥ xxx

Text from : My girl Rebecca ♥♥

That's awesome. Don't worry, I understand. It's fine. Well thats good. Mee too. G2G nighty night ♥♥ xxx

Will's POV

Today has been the best day of my life or something like that. I met my youngest sister Nicole. She's gorgeous and OMG she looks just like me !!!! I can't stop hugging her, it's the best feeling finally meeting her and now she's gonna live with us !!

"Hey Nicole, how was Rebecca about you living with us now ?!" I asked Nicole and she replied back with "Rebecca was actually fine with it considering we live 5 minutes away now so yeah !! I can't explain how good it itwas to meet you and Bec. It's absolutely the best feeling I've had for a while !!!!" Aww she's so adorable when she smiles and I love her laugh. OMG, she has the most adorable laugh ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's Chapter 1 done !!!!!! Please comment if it's good so far. This is my first time writing a fanfic and I'm not that creative.

If you want, you can follow me on Twitter ! My twitter is @AshWalsh_TC_WAT :-D xxx ♥