CHAPTER 9

~~~ 1st Live Show ~~~

WILL'S POV

I woke up at the same time as the boys. It was the day we have been waiting for. The day everything done in the past week comes together. The day we perform 'Domino' for the first live show of X Factor. We have been rehearsing all week. Ever since Nicole stood up for herself right in front of Lachie nothing has happened. Lets just hope it stays that way. Well it should Nathaniel did say Lachie's too scared to face Nicole now or even hurt her. It's a good thing. The problem finally stopped for once. 

"Nicole, Julian wake up !!!! It's the day !" I screamed to them. I wonder why they're not sleeping together. That's weird. They both woke up at the same time. I looked at Julian as he looked at Nicole. Nicole gave him a face. I walked over to Nicole and asked "What was that all about sis ?" She looked at me and turned around. She started crying so I layed down on her bed with her and cuddled her. I let her rest her head on my chest. I saw Zach and Trent go over to Julian and I could hear them talking but I couldn't pick out what they were saying. Jayden walked over to Nicole's bed and he layed down too facing her and wiping her tears, moving her hair etc. She eventually whispered to us "Me and Julian are fighting". I couldn't believe it. I warned Julian that if he hurts her, I'll break his face well not literally but I would seriously hurt him back physically. Zach and Trent walked over to see Nicole and she had her eyes close trying to sleep while listening to music. I turned on her phone to see what she was listening too. A new song had begun and she had a smile on her face for once this morning. I looked at what the song name was and it was one of my covers from youtube. She always smile when she listens to one of my covers. I was scrolling through the song list and saw Julian's audition so I picked it and she heard it. She had a tear falling down her cheek so I quickly changed the song. 

I heard Nicole's phone go off. She got up and leaned to the back of her bed so we couldn't see her phone message. It took her a while to read it and Julian was looking at her waiting for her reaction. She finally read it and threw her phone on the floor. The earphones were on the bed so I gave her my phone so she could listen to my covers again and the music I have. Julian starting talking so I took an earphone out of her ear so she could listen. But I was holding it so she couldnt put in back in. "Nicole you have to believe me. Everything I just texted to you is true. There's nothing going on with me and her." Julian told Nicole but she then replied with "It's just a text message Julian. It means nothing. How can I believe it ?" I thought to myself "who are they talking about. Who's this 'her' they're talking about ?". We were all confused as to what was going on. We all walked down to see the What About Tonight boys. We're really close to them. Me and Nicole are extremely close to Luke considering we've known him way way before X Factor. Both of us somehow. Don't ask. "Where's Julian and Nicole ?" Brock asked. "In bed fighting" Zach told them. I was about to say that but he saved me because I'd probably kill myself. I was in complete shock about this fighting.

We all then heard a sudden bang from upstairs in the bedroom. Both groups including Bella ran upstairs to see what was going on. Bella came because she's like a sister to Nicole. We heard the pair of them talking in the room. "How can you kiss me still after you kissed Rebecca last night. My best friend. The one who I lived with for my whole life until I met Will !!!!" "Do you want to break up Nicole ?" "No way Julian !!!! I'd probably have no life if we did." I heard her scream and try to talk. I know how hard it is for her to talk calmly after screaming. "Well then Niki believe that there's nothing going on !" "But it's so hard" "That's it Nicole !!!! You leave me with no choice. We're over. You can't even believe me and I thought we were so close !!!" Julian yelled to her. He opened to door and saw us all. He slammed the door against the wall. I gave him practically a death stare and he just walked off. Everyone ran into the bedroom to see her sitting on the floor with the head in her hands, knees to her chest balling her eyes out. I ran to her and gave her such a massive hug. She just lifted her head only to lean it against my chest and cried into my shirt. I didn't care at all that my shirt was all wet, I only cared about her right at this moment. Jayden walked over and tried to comfort her.