CHAPTER 17

Christmas Day

I woke up in Julian's arms in his bed and I realised it was Christmas. I slowly got up so I could put Julian's presents from me under the tree. I got downstairs and put them under the tree when someone said "good morning !" I jumped and noticed it was Miela. Phew. I don't want Julian seeing me put his presents under the tree. The family's presents from me were already under since I gave them to Julian to put under the tree when he got home from Sydney. I had breakfast and waited for Julian to wake up. He walked into the kitchen shirtless and walked up to me. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. "And good morning to you too babe ! " I said. "Yes good morning babe !" He replied. He's always so sexy in the morning oh ma gawd.

When everyone woke up and had breakfast. We all decided it was time to open our presents. It took ages to finish. Every time Julian opened up a present from me he would hug me and kiss me. Everyone kept taking photos. There was like 100 flashes. OMG !!!! Julian gave me a 4 picture photo frame with "Julian and Nicole in love forever !! <3". I couldn't believe he spent that much money to get me that. He got me a necklace with "J&N" on it and another one with "Julian" on it and one with "DeVizio" on it !!!!! Oh ma gawd I love him so much !!!!! "Oh ma gawd Julian !!!!! Thank you so much !!!!!! I love you with all my heart !!!!!!!" I had tears streaming down my face. We kissed for 5 minutes straight. When we pulled back we noticed everyone left. "I told the family to leave after we kiss once you get your presents so we could have some alone time !!" I couldn't believe he had done this for me. "You are the best !!!" He just kissed me again.

It was 10:00 in the morning so we thought lets Skype the boys. We Skyped Zach first. We told him what we got each other and he was like "Awww you two make such a cute couple." Then Keeda and Aaron joined in. I miss them so much. I miss everyone. After talking to them. We Skyped Trent and spoke to him for a while and did the same with Jaydo.

Then it came to Will. We waited for him answer and finally he did. When he came up on the screen !!! I screamed out "AHHHH OH MA GAWD !!!!! WILL !!!!!! I MISS YOU !!!!!" Both Julian and Will laughed at me. "Hey Julez. Hey Nicole. I miss you too sis !" Will said casually. Julian told him what he got and what I got. After 10 minutes of talking me and Julian started kissing but were interrupted when Will screamed out "guys I'm still here !!" "Shut up Will. Merry Christmas Will !!" I yelled. Julian said "Merry Christmas Will !!" As well. I turned Skype off and turned the laptop off and put it on the table. I walked back to our bed and I sat down. We started kissing again and then all of a sudden Julian pushed me down so now he was on top of me. He started kissing my jawline and neck and back up to my lips.

It was now lunch time so the family came back home so we could have our roast lunch. And I mean Julian's parents, Miela, his aunts and uncles, cousins and grandparents. There was so much food to eat. A lot.

Night time 8:30pm

I was so tired I was wanted to go to bed. Even Julian was tired. We decided to go to bed and get some sleep. I was snuggled up to him.

A month later !!!!

Me, the boys and their girlfriends were all in Queensland on the Gold Coast for The X Factor Live Tour !!!! Since The Collective were in the top 6 so they had to go. Us girls all went with them.

We were backstage of where the tour was getting held on the Gold Coast. After a while. We all walked out to where autographs and photos were being done. There were tables for the top 6 and for us girls. The fans all got autographs from us and photos from all of us except me. They only wanted autographs from me only since the stuff got passed from one of the girls to another one of us girls and so on. I looked to my left and noticed Julian looking at me. He gave me an apologetic face and I just weakly smiled.

After 2 hours of that us girls were allowed to finish. We started to walk off when a girl with a The Collective shirt on came up to me and pushed me up against a wall. She told me "how dare you take Julian away from me. He doesn't deserve you. You're a bitch. You're so ugly and I don't know how Julian could choose you when I'm so much beautiful than you." Julian must of heard because he got the boys to get me and hold me back while him and Will got the other girl and punched her. Julian screamed "excuse me but Nicole is not a bitch. She's more beautiful than you and I'm so lucky to have her. She is my absolute everything so leave her alone." The girl ran off crying. Because she couldn't believe Julian said that to her and even punched her. He came up to me and hugged me really tight and then the boys and girls joined in.

It was time for the performances to begin. Me and the girls all got to stay backstage while they perform.