CHAPTER 13

~~~ Monday (a week after leaving) ~~~

It was morning. Me and Cooper were going back to Sydney. I have to put up with everyone. I really don't want to see The Collective but at the same time I miss them and I need to see them. I'm so glad I have Cooper with me.

Cooper's family took us to the airport. His mum, dad and brother Bailey all came along to say goodbye. We all said goodbye and Cooper forced me to go run to our gate so we were there ready to board. Basically because I wouldn't move since well in a few hours I will be standing in front of my brother, boyfriend and the boys.

We got onto the plane straight away when we got to the gate. I thought to myself that I should tell him about Julian so I did. "C ! I need to tell you something !!" "Yeah ? You can tell me anything !" I started talking. "Well um you know Julian ? Well he's my boyfriend." "YAYYAYYY !!! Bub's got a boyfriend ! Bub's got a boyfriend !" "Aww thanks C !"

~~~ Hours later ~~~ 

The flight has finished. I'm back in Sydney. NOOO !!! YAYYAYYY !! I have no idea how to react. We got a taxi and it dropped us off where I got the taxi earlier this week. We started walking when I told Cooper to go what way and I will hide. "Cooper, go that way because that's the boys looking for me. I'm gonna hide for a bit. Go talk to them but don't mention anything about me, okay ?!" "Yes okay. Just stay safe !!" I nodded straight after.

OMFG !! I have to put up with the boys. NOOOOO !!!! This has got to be a dream. Wait no it's reality. Dammit. "OMFG !! Cooper !! I thought you died !!!" I heard Will exclaim. "Yeah, well when someone dies, they have up to 2 years to come back to life so yeah here I am !!" Will is obviously as shocked as I was.

"Have you by any chance heard from Nicole or seen her this week?" Julian asked. "She is missing !" Zach added. Cooper replied "No I haven't at all !!!" Wow he's good. I saw the boys turn around so I started walking towards them. Cooper was walking slow so it looked like he was looking carefully for me to the boys but really he was waiting for me to catch up. I caught up and whispered while hugging "I can't do this. It's too hard !" He wouldn't say anything, he would just kiss my forehead.

Jayden must have heard me as he turned around and ran straight towards me. He looked so worried, shocked, angry and happy all at the same time. He screamed loudly "NICOLE !! What happened bub ?!!" I just fell into his arms and bursted into tears. Cooper kept rubbing my back and hugging me from behind. "I'm sorry Jaydo !!" Jaydo took my hand and walked me towards Julian, Trent and Zach. They hugged me really tight. Zach and Trent both hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks. Julian then grabbed me by my waist and hugged me. Then we shared one of the most passionate kisses. I noticed Will wasn't there so I asked "Now, where the fuck is this brother of mine ?!" They all pointed where he was so I turned around and there he was. Standing there with so many emotions, too many emotions. I ran up to him. I jumped in his arms and once again broke down in tears. I missed my brother so much. OMFG !!!

"NICOLE !!" "WILL !!" I exclaimed back. "Where the hell were you bub ? I have been so worried about you. You were supposed to be back on Monday but instead you came back a week later. You never answered our calls nor our texts. I had to call WAT, Justice Crew, Bella, Fortunate, Keeda, Veronica, Shiane, Nathaniel, Niki, Sherlyn, Bec, Mum and Dad. I told Samantha and Jason and all 4 judges. They all flew here and they've been staying at the house because of you. So NOW EXPLAIN !!!!"

"Umm well see how Cooper is back. We'll I flew back home to see him. I had planned to stay the week. And then it had been 2 days and that's when Cooper came back. So I stayed with him. I told him not to tell you guys. So we thought we would go to Bathurst for a 2 nights so I could get away from you boys. I wasn't up to having to see all of you again and talking about the week. I was actually hoping you would never ask me because this is extremely hard for me." I sighed and I broke down again. I was on my knees just crying so much. 

"NICOLE !!" Jayden screamed then Zach screamed "BUB !!" and finally Trent screamed "WE WOULD'VE OF BEEN FINE WITH IT !!!' I saw Rebecca walk out with Lachie hand in hand. I walked up to her and punched her in the face. "I hate you Rebecca !!!" "I'm really sorry bubba !" "Oh, don't you DARE even THINK to call me bubba AGAIN. DON'T even bother going to see Cooper and hug him because he's right there. Especially after you told me you don't care about him !!" I screamed.

Lachie walked up to me and punched me so I punched him back and screamed "DON'T touch me !!!" Will, Jayden, Julian, Trent, Zach and Cooper were all holding me back. They were hurting me though. It really hurt. 

I walked into the house and everyone jumped up when they saw me. They all ran up to me and hugged me. Len, John and Luke all kissed me on the cheek or forehead. 

"I'm really sorry everyone." I told them. After that we ended up watching movies but Julian took me upstairs so we could have some private time cause we hardly ever get some. When we kiss, we always get interrupted even after Will tells them to shut up and leave us. We turned the volume on the tv up so it sounded like we were watching TV but we weren't really. We really were just hugging and kissing. Hahahah ! We were kissing but it was short. I pulled away and Julian pouted. OMG he is so cute when he pouts. I kissed him all over his chest, neck and stomach and I stopped. He pouted more than ever so I playfully slapped him on the arm and told him "NO !" because I knew what he wanted.

We ended up fully asleep not long after. I noticed he's been literally shaking all day. I couldn't believe it. He must've been that worried. Oops !!

JULIAN'S POV !

Finally Nicole is back. I can't explain how worried all of us have been. This was so hard for us. Nicole was no where to be heard or seen. I heard Jayden yell "NICOLE !! What happened bub ?!" I didn't see what happened after but I noticed Jaydo walking Nicole to us. Me, Trent and Zach all hugged her. Zach and Trent went first and kissed her on the cheek. I grabbed her by her waist and hugged her. But we then had shared one of the most passionate kisses ever.

She asked us where Will was so we all pointed to where he was. She turned around and ran straight up to him. They hugged really tight and Nicole bursted into tears again. We ran up to them when Will started talking and she explained what happened. I was shocked from what she said. Bub then broke down. She was on her knees crying. Jayden yelled out "NICOLE !!" while Zach yelled out "BUB !!" and Trent finished off by yelling "WE WOULD'VE BEEN FINE WITH IT !!!"

Out of nowhere Rebecca walked out of the house hand in hand with Lachie. Nicole punched her and screamed "I hate you Rebecca !!!" Rebecca tried apologising and called he bubba. But she didn't accept it and she even warned Rebecca not to call her bubba again. Lachie came up to her and punched her but she punched back. Then warned him not to touch her so all of us boys including Cooper were all holding her back. I think we were maybe hurting her a bit since her body was going red. So I let go and got the others to let go as well.

She apologised to everyone in the house and then me and her went upstairs to watch a movie and have some privacy because we never have any. We were laying down and we both started leaning in to kiss. The kiss was only short, dammit. So I pouted but then it became worst and I wanted her. She was kissing my chest, neck and stomach. It was so much that I want her right now. She stopped and I pouted more than ever so she decided to playfully slap me because she knew I wanted her. She screamed to me "NO !"

We ended up falling asleep and I finally stopped shaking.