CHAPTER 6

~~~ The next day ~~~

JULIAN'S POV

I woke up still holding Nicole in my arms and she was still fast asleep. I noticed that all the boys fell asleep on Nicole's bed. Even Will but he was holding Nicole as well making sure she was safe. All the boys started to wake up but Nicole was still sleeping. I was getting worried so I checked if she was still breathing. She was. Thank god for that.

Will got a glass of water and spilt it on Nicole on purpose to wake her up and she did. Finally.

Later on she went to school with Rebecca. "Love you Nicole !" We all screamed out. "But Julian loves you more than your own brother does !!" This was just before she got in the car.

NICOLE'S POV

They all screamed out they love me and I felt loved. But then Will screamed out after "But Julian loves you more than your own brother does !!" I heard so I quickly dropped my bag in the car and I turned around to run straight to Julian to hug him tightly then I hugged the rest of the boys in a group hug.

We went to school. We only had 2 hours because it's our last day. Yayyayyyy !!!!! After school we decided to go to Lachie's house. I was pretty scared to. Lucus and Rebecca than told me that they weren't coming because Lachie wanted to speak to me. I was freaking out completely. They kept telling me it would be fine. I didn't believe any of it. They just waited outside for me.

Lachie took me into his room. He was the only one home. I didn't know what was going to happen but I was scared.

He started to punch me in the face then in the stomach and then my arms, legs, chest and back. It was painful as. Then he gave me this note saying "If you get together with Julian anytime soon. You'll regret leaving me." I was starting to freak out. It was extremely way too much. I tried to get out of the house but he pulled me back into his room and tied me to his bed. He started to hover over me and kiss me and hold me. He nearly ripped off my top. It felt so weird and scary. I just wanted to get out of there. I saw Lucus taking a video so if he needed to he would show the boys I think. I hope he really doesn't. Lachie's hands then travelled under my shirt up my back to the clip of my bra while he was kissing my neck. He was about to unhook it just as we then heard a window break and glass scattered across the floor. Lucus stopped videoing just as Lachie untied me from his bed and threw me out the window. Luckily Lucus caught me before I hit my head on the ground. Rebecca jumped into his bedroom and punched him and jumped back out. We left to go back to my house. I couldn't even walk at all. Since I couldn't walk, Lucus carried me home. I have the most sweetest friends. Rebecca and Lucus are the best. So are Sherlyn and Niki but me and the girls lost contact ever since I moved to live with Rebecca. Oh and I never can forget Cooper but he's not here anymore :'( ...

Me,Rebecca and Lucus got to my house. Luckily the boys were outside. Lucus was still carrying me so he carried me to my bed then he ran out to the boys. I buried my head in my pillow not caring how loud I cried or even how much I cried. It was too much. I think Rebecca then started watching tv.

All of a sudden I heard my door slam into the wall. All the boys ran into my room. I felt my bed shake as they all hopped onto my bed. They noticed my top and jeans were ripped. Oh yeah, if you're wondering we wore mufti today. It was our last day today. Anyways, the boys asked me to look at them. My heart was beating so quickly. I quickly shook my head. Lucus gave them his phone so they could watch the video. "NO LUCUS !!!!" I screamed. "Well if you wont look at them, I'll show them the video !!" I just said "Fine, show them". They all huddled around Will to watch it. As they watched the video Lucus kepy wiping my tears away & pushing my hair behind my ears trying to calm me down. I looked at their faces to notice they were extremely shocked. Will, Julian and Jayden were crying while the others were so so close to crying.