CHAPTER 10

~~~ during the week after Live Show 1 ~~~

REBECCA'S POV

It was Wednesday morning and me and Nicole were already texting each other and we were talking about our two best friends who meant so much to us. Niki and Sherlyn. We had both lost contact with them after Lachie took Nicole away from them. She hasn't seen them ever since. She even lost their number when she got a new phone. But for me I still have their numbers. We were talking and because I know how much Nicole misses them I thought ok I'll try ringing them.

We finished talking to each other so I looked through my contacts and I rang Niki and Sherlyn at the same time. They said "Hello" in a confused way. I don't think they know it's me. "Hey guys it's Rebecca" I told them while being excited that we're speaking. "OMG REBECCA !!!! We've missed you so so so much and Nicole !!!!!!" They all screamed through the phone.

We talked for ages and I told them that I could get tickets for them so they can surprise Nicole. Niki and Sherlyn both told me that they know Will personally and I told them that Will is Nicole's big bro and Julian is her boyfriend. They were extremely shocked considering they absolutely love The Collective too and I mean LOVE !!!!!! 

After talking for who knows how long we said goodbye and hung up. I went to the X Factor house to go see Will and talk to him about Niki and Sherlyn. "Hey Will, I have to talk to you about something." I told Will and we walked into his bedroom. Luckily no one was there. "Okay do you remember Niki and Sherlyn ?" I reminded him and he told me he does remember. "Well I bought them tickets to the live show next week so we can try and get thm to surprise Nicole because she missed them so so so much and they miss her so so so much as well !!!!" "Rebecca, they can come to the live show next week but not to surprise her." He told me and I was confused. "Get their address and I will pick them up and bring them here and surprise her this way." I understand now. "Yeah sure." So I text the girls asking them their address since they're staying together and to get ready to come later today. They told me their address and I gave it to Will and he went to pick them up right now. 

WILL'S POV

Me and Rebecca went to go pick Niki and Sherlyn up so they can come and surprise Nicole. I made sure Julian and the boys were distracting Nicole while I was gone.

As I was driving, Julian rang Rebecca and she answered and put it on speaker. "Hi Rebecca, is Will there ?" He asked. "Yeah I'm here, you're on speaker. What's up". I asked him while driving and he told me "Well Nicole is full freaking out. She is getting so worried, she keeps asking us where you went and how long you'll be. But we finally got her to go to sleep while you're gone so yeah." "Leave Nicole alone Jules. Remember she's my sister you stupid hahah. Of course she's gonna worry about me what do you expect ? Anyways gotta go. See ya later bro" I told him and we hung up.

I finally got to the adress that Rebecca gave me. We got out of the car and Niki and Sherlyn were outside with their bags waiting for us. They 3 girls all screamed when they saw each other. I was so happy they were finally seeing each other and I can't wait to see Nicole's reaction when she sees the girls. She's gonna scream too. 

~~~ a while later ~~~

We finally got back to the house and before we went in I got Julian to wake up Nicole. We got in the house and Nicole and Julian were hugging and kissing and I screamed out "GET A ROOM YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS !!!!" "Shut up Will !!!" She turned around and screamed straight away.

She covered her mouth. Niki and Sherlyn dropped her bags and they all ran to each other to have a group hug including Rebecca. After the group hug that just went on for ages Nicole ran up to me and jumped up in my arms to give me a massive hug. "Thank you bro !!!!!" "It's fine I knew how much you've missed them and me and Rebecca thought it was time for youse all to see each other again. So here you are !!"