CHAPTER 5

~~~ The next day ~~~

WILL'S POV

I woke up with Rebecca screaming in my ear "NICOLE ISN'T WAKING UP !!!". I got really worried and thought to myself 'please don't leave me Nicole'. I went to see Nicole and phew she woke up.

I made the two girls breakfast but Nicole didn't eat. I think because she might get punched in the stomach again. Fair enough reason I say. They walk out the door to go to school. "Good luck Nicole !!" I screamed and she turned to look at me. She just smiled and mouthed thank you to me.

I hope Nicole doesn't get hurt.

Text to : Rebecca

Hey. Text me if Nicole gets hurt, okay ?! xx

Text from : Rebecca

Hey, Sure will xx

NICOLE'S POV

I got to school and Lachie and the boys were there.

"Hey I'm coming over later today okay." I heard Lachie say to me. I just replied "okay."

~~~ Hours later (at home) ~~~

I got home with Rebecca and Lachie. Lachie wanted to speak to me in private so we went into my bedroom to talk. He told me he stills likes me. We used to be together till it got a bit too much.

"You don't know how much I still like you Nicole more like still love you !!" He told me. "What ?! Lachie !!! Why ??!! Why are telling me this after we did actually break up cause it got a bit too much ?!" I was totally shocked with what he had just said. We broke up. I am not going through with this again. I can't deal with this again.

He then left my room and went to go speak to Will I think. I was so shocked, my heart was like beating so fast well not literally that fast just quicker than usual. All of a sudden I could feel tears filling up my eyes and then I just cried.

LACHIE'S POV

I walked out of Nicole's bedroom to go talk to Lucus and Will. I got down the stairs and the rest of the boys walked in. I'm talking about about Julian, Zach, Trent and Jayden. I then decided to let them hear considering how close they are to Nicole. 

"Rebecca can you go see Nicole please ? I need to talk to the boys." I asked Rebecca and she just nodded. Once I knew she was with Nicole. I started talking to the boys. 

"Um I need to talk to you all about me and Nicole. Um I was wondering, how would you feel if I asked Nicole for me and her to be together as in couple ?" I asked them. To sum up what everyone said. They all just said "As long as you don't hurt her !!" Especially Will and Julian said that. I don't know why Julian would especially say that. I know Will would since they're siblings but I'm not sure why Julian.

We all decided to go sit and watch tv. Then I saw Julian get up and he went to Will and asked him "Can we talk in private for a minute or so ?" I saw Will just nod. Hmm I wonder. If Julian wants to be with Nicole, I'm gonna smash his head in. 

JULIAN'S POV

Lachie wanted to talk to us all and he asked us how we would feel if them two got together. I felt pretty depressed. I wanted to be with Nicole so badly. Her birthday's also only the day after mine. 

We all sat down on the lounge and watched tv. I got up and walked to Will and asked if we could talk privately. So we went out side to speak. I told him how I was feeling.

"You know how Lachie asked us if him and Nicole could be together" I asked Will and he just nodded. "Well I'm pretty depressed. I really wanted to be with her." I explained to him. He replied to me with "I don't think you or Lachie know this but I would rather you be with her than Lachie. When them two were together, it got a bit too much for Nicole. I didn't want them together. Then when I realised how close youse two were. I actually thought you two would make a cute couple."

I couldn't believe he said that. I just smile and hugged him.

NICOLE'S POV

After a while Lachie came into my bedroom with tears. I asked him what was wrong. He told me that Julian really wanted to be with me and Will prefers Julian over him. I just smiled. I was happy.

"Can you please just prove them wrong and show them that we do suit ?" He asked me. I didnt even get to say anything. He pulled me closer and kissed me. I pulled away thank god. "WHAT THE HELL LACHIE !!!!" I yelled out so loud hoping everyone downstairs heard me. 

I assumed they did because I heard them running up the stairs fast. Rebecca was in my bathroom and Will and Julian ran into the bedroom worried. "Boys and Rebecca can you stay with Lachie downstairs I need to talk to my sister in private." Will said.

They all left and closed my door. Will started asking me what happened. I told him how Lachie told he still likes me more like still loves me. Then how  he pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

"He wants to get back with you." He told me. "What !!" I just replied with. He started telling me what Lachie told all the boys while Rebecca was in here with me. I could not believe what he was saying at all. Then he says "Oh and Julian is really depressed after what Lachie asked. Julian really wanted to be with you. Look I rather you be with Julian than Lachie. Me, Zach, Trent and Jayden can all tell that you and Julian will make such a cute couple considering how close you two are." I was so speechless. I told him "To be honest. I don't want to be with Lachie anymore. It  was too much for me last time especially with what he does. You're the only person who knows this not even the person I'm talking about but um I actually kind of I don't know I think I do. I want to be with Julian ...." My little sis wants to be with Julian !!" He actually screamed that out. "BRO, don't scream it out you idiot hahah". "Hahah sorry. I probably can't be any happier right now. Oh how much I've wanted youse to be together !!!" He told me. Oh how much I love my big bro. I can just tell him anything. He's always there and always understands. He's the best brother. "Thanks Will".

After we spoke. Julian opened the door and he straight away said with a surpised face "You want to be with me Nicole ?!" I just nodded. I was a bit too shocked and shy. He ran over to me and hugged me so tightly and than Will joined in. I was so close to just stop breathing. Luckily they let go eventually. Trying to get my breath back. Lachie walked up to me and gave me that look. The look I hate and absolutely can't stand at all. His angry and upset but more angry face. Oh I hate it so much.

I got up to run to my bathroom that's in my room but he ran so quickly and caught me before I closed the door so I was alone just me. I was now alone with Lachie. Oh great. He pushed me against the door so Will and Julian couldn't come in. He came closer to me and was about to kiss me again ! "Don't you dare think about kissing me !!" I tried to tell him but what does he do. Kiss me. I eventually pushed him away. I was able to open the door. But as I did he got my knife that was still there from yesterday. He held me with the knife against my neck."LET ME GO LACHIE !!!! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU !!!!!" Luckily the door was open so Will and Julian could see what was happening. They ran to get the boys. Lucus and Rebecca had already gone home already. They all ran back into my bedroom. Trent, Jayden and Zach all got Lachie while Will got the knife and Julian caught me as I fell. I was fine. I wasn't hurt but Julian still carried me to my bed while the others all made sure Lachie left. They came back in and I fell asleep in Julian's arms. I felt really safe.