CHAPTER 14

I woke up but I knew I wasn't with Julian. I could tell because whoever was hugging me did not feel like him but it felt like Will. I thougt it was Will but I was still freaking out hoping it wasn't Lachie so I quickly turned around with my eyes closed. I must of accidently hit the person hugging me since they yelled  out "OW !!!" I opened my eyes and noticed it was Will. OMG !!!!!! "OMG sorry Will !" I said with tears starting to form. Ugh I'm too emotional. 

I hugged him really tight and cried into his shoulder. He kept wiping my tears away but then new ones would form. "Shhhh bub. It's fine." Will told me. I heard the boys race over to the bed. I assumed they heard me crying and what Will said. Jayden asked "Why is Nicole crying bro ?!" "Oh she accidently hit me when she turned around. It's normal. She cries whenever she hurts someone but it depends who it is that she hurt." "Aww, she's such a cutie !!" They all said which made me smile against Will's shoulder. I managed to stop crying. They all watched me sit up and all 5 boys including Cooper wwas because he missed me and the boys were because of me leaving them and not saying anything and they were extremely worried. 

I suggested we go have breakfast so they would let go of me but didnt work. "Boys, let go of me now please !!" Finally they let go of me. I walked downstairs to go eat. I didn't have much but when I finished I notcied the boys had already finished when all of a sudden I felt sick in the stomach. I got out of my seat and sprinted to my bathroom since I have one and the boys have one. 

As I was sprinting to the bathroom I could hear steps right behind me. I locked the door and slid behind the door rubbing my stomach. I just wanted to cry. "NICOLE !! IT'S COOPER LET ME IN !" Since it was Cooper I let him in. He saw me rubbing my stomach and he just hugged me. I eventually let out the tears I was holding in. I told Cooper to tell the boys I'm resting and to not come in and that he has to stay in the bedroom so it seems he's looking after me.

I got out through the back window and ran to the nearest doctor. Luckily I didn't have to wait for a doctor. We were talking for a while and we have finally figured out the cause. It was due to leaving everyone and not telling them anything till I got back. I was just so overwhelmed this morning since I'm back at the house and that's why I felt sick earlier. 

I got out and straight away rang Coopr to explain to him. I was xrying so much as I was running back home. I climbed into the room and Cooper saw me. He ran up to me and picked me up. He layed me down on the bed and sat next to me while rubbing my stomach to calm me down. I needed a drink so he walked downstairs and I followed him not far behind. I finally got downstairs when the boys were sitting on the lounge. I suddenly felt sick and I leaned my head and hand against the wall and put my hand on my tummy. Trying the calm myself down I then realised I felt sick because of the boys. The doctor did say that the day after i tell the boys the sickness in my tummy will go.

Just thinking about it made me feel more sick. I saw out of the corner of my eye the 5 boys staring at me watching what happens. I felt really sick again but worst. It was so bad that I started crying pain and fell to the ground. The boys all ran up to me. All trying to calm me down. I got out of their grip and took them upstairs so I can tell them what this is.

I explained to them what this is and they all just hugged me. I still can't even believe that I did what I did.I miss them so much but I'm back with them and even cooper is here.

~~~ The next morning ~~~

I woke up realising that today is the day. They night we find out who wins X Factor Australia 2012. I was so nervous for the boys that I felt sick again but it was only nerves. I'm happy with whatever position the boys come though I would love it if they won. I wasted nearly all my credit voting for them.

I walked downstairs and saw them having brekafast. "What happened to waking me up for breakfast ?" I asked them. "It's right here you idiot. Hahah !" Will replied. "Oh okay. Lol ! OW !!!" I said while rubbing my stomach. They boys stopped eating and looked at me while Julian jumped up and came to me. He hugged me and asked concerned "Are you alright babe ? Is it because of us boys ?" "Yeah I'm fine. No, it's just nerves. Don't worry." He then smiled and walked me to the table to eat. I sat next to Will and Julian. I was so hungry. They boys, Samantha, Jason, I and the rest of the Top 12 since they all came back watched movies all day and did last minute rehearsals till it was time.

The time had finally come. Luke Jacobs is about to announce who the winner of X Factor 2012 is. It will either be The Collective or Samantha Jade. "And the winner of The X Factor Australia 2012 is ..." Luke started. We all waited for what seems like forever. "THE COLLECTIVE !!!!" He finished. OMFG !!!! YAYYAYYY !!!! I was holding Jayden's brothers Trent and Billy's hands so tight that I swear I was cutting off their blood circulation.

When Luke announced the winner I let go of holding their hands and just started screaming and jumping crazily even crying. After the boys and Ronan said some words, the boys atrted singing Surrender.

Towards the end of the song, I was crying again because of how far they have come. I was thinking of how much I've been through with them. Finding out that William Anthony Singe is my big brother. Julian Girolamo De Vizio became my boyfriend. Jayden Thomas Sierra, Zachariah Brian Russell and Trent Kenneth Bell are really close to me. I love these boys so so much. I love them with all my heart. They have been there for me through everything.

At the end of the song we all ran onstage. I ran straight to Zach to congratulate him. Trent and Jayden were next to us so I hugged all 3 of them. I turned around and Will was  was standing right behind me so I jumped in his arms. "Congratulations big bro !! OMFG my big brother won and now  he's famous !!!!! Ahhhh !!!!! Also thank you for everything. Loveyou bro !" "Aw sis thankyou. Hahahha !!!! It's fine. Loveyou too !" I let go of him. I saw Julian sitting alone. I was about to walk up to him when Jayden, Will and Zach grabbed my arm and Zach told me "Don't, he's upset because Rebecca is trying to take him away from you." I was shocked "What !! Are you serious ?!" They just nodded , i could not believe it. I then saw Rebecca hugging Trent but he wasn't hugging back. So I took that moment to grab Rebecca.

The only people in the studio now were The Collective, Rebecca and me. I grabbed Rebecca and Trent mouthed to me "Thank you". I just smiled and then I punched her and screamed to her "STAY AWAY FROM JULIAN !!!!" Julian heard me and ran up to me. He hugged me from behind and I jumped. He started kissing my neck and whispered to me "Thank you !!"