CHAPTER 11

~~~ weeks later ~~~

NICOLE'S POV

I woke up and I straight away thought to myself that I need to see Cooper again soon. So I thought I might go back to Melbourne with Rebecca to see Cooper and hopefully have time to see his family too because they have always been my 2nd family.

I rang Rebecca and we started talking. "Rebecca stop blabbing on about The Collective, Justice Crew and What About Tonight hahahaha. I need to talk to you and it's serious." "Okay I've stopped. Yes ? I can tell its serious because of the tone in your voice ! What's up ?!"

"I woke up thinking that I should go see Cooper again soon. So I thought hoping can you come with me back to Melbourne so we can see him and hopefully have time to see the family ? And if we can do that today ?" I explained to her. "of course. I say yes to everything you just said !!" She said. Yayyayyy. I really need to see them.

"Thank you so much Rebecca !!" "Nicole it's absolutely fine !!!" "Oh yeah what time do you think we should leave ?"

"We'll it's 9am now do I reckon we'll leave to go to the airport at 10! Okay ?!" "Sure thing !" We hung up so then I text the boys where they were now and they said they're at the park and should be back at like 9:45. I texted Rebecca telling her we have to leave at 9:30 because of the boys and she said it was fine. We only had 15 minutes so I got changed and got a bag ready bi put a pair of pjs in my bag, a bottle of water, a book to read, my iPod, money and some other stuff. I had my phone in my pocket.

I wrote a note saying : 

"Will, Julian, Jayden, Zach & Trent,

I am going to the airport to go back home.

Bye. Love you boys so so so much.  

Nicole xo <3"

It was 9:30 so me and Rebecca were walking downstairs and I heard the boys come in and I thought "they're early". They saw us and Will asked me "Where are you going ?" I told him "For a walk".

They left to go to our bedroom and I knew then they would read the note. I looked at Rebecca and she mouthed "run" so we ran. We here steps coming from inside. I knew the boys were sprinting to catch up to us so we sprinted off to somewhere where they couldn't see us. They ran outside and followed us. Julian kept calling out to me but I kept running.

He eventually caught up and he grabbed my arm while Trent grabbed Rebecca's arm. They turned us around and all the boys stared at us. Julian, Will and Jayden were all staring at me. Trent and Zach were staring at both of us but more at Rebecca. I tried so hard to hold in my tears but I just had to let them out. 

"I'm sorry guys but I have to do this. We should be back here at like 6 pm tonight. Okay !" I said while crying. They all nodded. Julian and Will were giving me death stares and Trent gave one to Rebecca. Zach and Jayden were hugging us. "Seriously Will and Julian ! Stop, you're freaking me out !!" The boys let go of us and Bec screamed out "Run now Nicole. Lets go !!"

We started running and finally they were gone. A taxi was coming past so we called out and the driver took us to the airport.

At 11 am we finally got to the airport. All the boys had texted me "I can't believe you right now Nicole !! How could you do this ?! Text us when you get to Melbourne.  

Love you"

We bought a flight and checked in and we get to our gate and we wait. Our flight is at 12:30 pm.

WILL'S POV

Me and the boys were walking back to the house. We walked in and Nicole and Rebecca had backpacks on. I asked them where they were going and they told us they were going for a walk.