CHAPTER 8

~~~ That same day at the X Factor house ~~~

JAYDEN'S POV

We all finally got to the house. Nicole's heaps scared now but her and Julian are together for good. At last. I can't believe this never happened and it took them this long. They both wanted to be together. I think it's maybe because of Lachie.

Julian couldn't stop hugging Nicole. They are so cute together. I went to go next to them. Nicole straight away said "Yes Jayden ?" "Oh nothing." "Oh really. I'm not that dumb you know". I laughed. Then out of nowhere Lachie comes in and sayd "Oh we all know you're extremely dumb !!" Nicole jumped up and ran to him and tackled him to the ground. Wow I never knew she had it in her. Geez stop showing us new things Nicole haha. "A bit too slow there Julian." "Oh shut up !" He said. "Hahahah sorry bro. Not sorry."

I looked away from him and Nicole and Lachie were gone. I then heard the door slam and lock. I ran to the door upstairs with Julian. We both screamed "Call us if you need to Nicole !!!" "Okay".

We went back downstairs to watch tv.

All the boys came in to watch tv with me and Julian.

NICOLE'S POV

I was in mine and the boys room with Lachie. I was now scared even though I was brave to actually tackle him to the ground. I would normally be scared to do that especially to him.

He tied my hands behind my back and pushed onto the bed. He took off his shirt and I told him "Please don't do this, I'm not with you anymore !!" He then slapped me and ripped my top off and I screamed as loud as I could "JAYDEN !!!!!!!!!" He then slapped me harder and put tape over my mouth. I couldn't breathe at all. I managed to get tears out of my eyes after trying to cry with tape over my mouth. I then heard a noise from the door. Jayden had somehow managed to unlock the door. All 5 boys were standing there. This was the first time they had witnessed Lachie trying to do this to me. Well I mean they saw it on video but that was back view from a diagonal view. This they had seen with their own eyes as it all happened. They were shocked but I saw Trent and Zach get Lachie and his shirt and took him downstairs to explain to Nathaniel what happened. Julian, Will and Jayden then ran over to me. They untied my hands, took the tape off my mouth and hugged me softly. I managed to say "Can't breathe !!!" I was finally able to cry but struggling to breathe. I was shaking really badly too. Jayden and Will were holding my hands while Julian was rubbing my cheek and Trent and Zach were rubbing my stomach trying to calm me down. I then saw Zach look at my top was ripped badly and on the floor because of Lachie. He asked me where I got it and what size. I answered him and he left. I was thinking he went to buy me one but I don't think he will. I don't know. Then all of a sudden Jayden went downstairs to see Nathaniel and Lachie. I was still struggling to breathe. I then heard him scream "Lachie, why do you keep doing this to her, do you even know how much she is struggling to breathe!!!!" I couldn't believe he actually screamed that to him but I was happy he did.

Will went over to my suitcase and picked up a top for me to wear. He helped me put it on because I was just extremely way too sore to do anything. I was just hugging Julian tightly. I was just starting to get my breath back and I just said to the boys as Jayden walked back in. "I am just starting to get my breath back. Thank you all of you. I love you all heaps and Zach but he's not here. Get back here Zach. I miss you and I'm gonna punch you for leaving me. Nah me don't do that to you boys ever." They laughed. Hahahah I'm just so awesome !!!!

NATHANIEL'S POV

The 4 judges Ronan, Guy, Natalie and Mel walked in to the house. They noticed that it was just me and Lachie in the room. "Is anyone else here ?" Ronan asked me. I answered with "The Collective. They're upstairs but you won't want to go there because something's already happened between my brother and Will's sister." "Wait a minute. Nathaniel are you saying that your brother could be Will's sister's ex ??! "Lachie is Nicole's ex !!!!"