CHAPTER 4

~~~ Half an hour later ~~~

We got back to the house and all of us came in except Rebecca's mum, she went back home. We walked into the house with all the boys standing there right in front of us !!!! 

"WHERE WERE YOU ALL ???!!!" they all screamed at us. "We tried calling you like a hundred times, you got us worried so much !!!" I couldn't believe it even Will was screaming and he knew what today was !! 

"Our phones were all off, you don't all need to know where we are every second of the day." I told them. I was pretty upset. "You can't just keep shutting us out !!! We worry about you a lot." Zach yelled out.

"You wanna know where we were today ?" I asked them all and they just nodded. "Okay well ..." I started but then the others all whispered in my ear "You don't need to tell them." "I think they should know" I told them and they just nodded and mouthed "okay".

"THIS YEAR WAS THE 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF OUR BEST FRIEND AND LIKE MY BROTHER COOPER'S DEATH. WE WENT TO HIS GRAVE TO SEE HIM. OH AND IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE BATHROOM THIS MORNING !!!!!!!!!" I yelled at them.

Their angry faces all turned into upset faces. Julian and Zach came up to me and they both said at the same time with them looking like they're about to cry "Sorry, we didn't know about today, we were just really worried. Sorry sis !" I looked at the rest of the boys they all looked like they were gonna  cry and even Will showed no emotion. Are you serious Will. "Forget it !" I told them. Zach and Julian were extremely close to me. The whole group were to me my brothers especially Will of course but Zach and Julian too. I felt really bad for screaming at them. 

Will's POV

The boys all came up to me and said "I didn't know your sister could be that agressive ever !!" I agreed and just nodded. 

 All us boys including Lachie and Lucus decided we would just sit around in the lounge room on the lounges and talk and watch tv with the girls. We called down the girls and they came. All we watched were movies.

After a while Julian asked everyone "Does anyone here know any girls who cuts themselves because what I've heard is it's really painful and they mostly do it on their ankles and wrists?" I heard Lachie scream straight away "YES !!!" We all asked "Who !?" He said "Nicole." 

We all looked at Nicole and she jumped off the couch and ran straight to the backyard. I watched her as she sat down at the end of the backyard looking out to the sea. I ran to her and she was balling her eyes out. I sat down beside her and noticed the scars on her ankle. She continued to cry and I asked her why and she just said that ever since Cooper died, she's felt stupid and hopeless. I reassured her that she isn't stupid or hopeless and then Zach, Julian, Trent and Jayden all said the same too. She got up and hugged everyone as I wiped her tears away. She came back inside with us. It was so hard knowing that she's my sister and she does that to herself. It's crazy but anyways.

We all sat down on the couch and watched Paranormal Activity 4. Nicole and Rebecca were so scared it wasn't funny. Jayden kept hugging Rebecca while I was hugging Nicole. It was getting really late so we all thought we'd go to bed. Lachie's mum had picked up the 2 boys and took them home while us 5 boys all made sure the girls were okay after today. "Night girls !" "Night boys !"