CHAPTER 12

~~~ Two days after ~~~

After leaving to go back to Melbourne to see Cooper. It has only been two days and I have been getting heaps of phone calls and text messages. They have all been from everyone but mainly the boys. The whole time ever since I left. The boys ring me literally half hour or hour every day. They still don't know why I left.

Rebecca had just left to go back to X Factor. I can't believe that the reason she left me to do this on my own was because of Lachie. She said she never listens to him after what happened to me and what happened at 4 am this morning. She left me for him. Nice friend you are Rebecca. I bet she left for Lachie and so she can probably kiss Julian again. OMFG !! What am I doing ? Seriously ?!

JAYDEN'S POV !

I was walking around really dramatically looking for the girls. This has gotten me so worried. I've never been this worried in my life at all.

As I was walking I heard someone say "Jayden, why are you walking so dramatically ??" I actually found Rebecca but Nicole wasn't there. "Rebecca ! Wait where's Nicole ?!" "Oh I just came back for Lachie !" She answered. I thought 'What the fuck ! Where's Nicole and why Lachie !?" I miss Nicole heaps. 

NICOLE'S POV !

I walk to the cemetary to see Cooper everyday. Lucky, his family lives 10 minutes away in walking distance. I finally got there and I noticed something different. Where his grave usually is is empty. Someone then tapped on my shoulder and I completely freaked out. I turned around scared and I looked at the person's face. It looked like Cooper. I blinked a few times and it just doesn't feel real.

The person then took my hands and I noticed Cooper's family looking at us smiling massive. The person then said "Nicole, don't even bother trying to figure out who I am. Because it is me Cooper. The one who means everything to you !" I could not believe it at all. "How ?!" I asked. He said "Everyone who dies, they have up to 2 years to come back to life. So here I am back in your life as your best friend and brother figure. I am alive again." I hugged him so tight and bursted into tears. He hugged me back and kissed me on the cheek. We would always kiss each other on the cheek back then because we were so close.

The family ran up to us and we had a group hug. We all decided to go back to Cooper's house. I missed him so much. We were full holding hands. It didn't feel awkward at all. Maybe because we've been so close since I was born and we used to always hold hands and stuff. And Cooper was the 1st person to hold me when I was born besides the doctor and my parents.

We were casually talking about The Collective, Niki and Sherlyn. When all of a sudden the question I did not want to hear. "How's things with Lachie ? You two got together yet ?" No he doesn't know that Julian is my boyfriend yet. He only knows about Will being my brother and he's happy for me.

I bursted into tears. I definitely did not want to talk about Lachie. "Umm !!!" "Nicole ?!! What's wrong ? What has Lachie done to you ?!" "Umm, well he kissed me but I pulled away. He got angry at me when he found out I wanted to be with Julian so he put a knife against my neck, he bashed me up." Cooper was so shocked. He asked "Did he do anything else ??" "Well he stabbed a needle into me, threw me out a window, Lucus was just able to catch me, 2 times he's tried unhooking my bra. One of those, he was hovering over me and kissing my neck. Once he took his shirt off, stuck tape on my mouth, I couldn't breathe, he tied my hands up and he ripped my shirt off. And that's all that has happened to me with him." At this point Cooper was balling his eyes. "Cooper, I'm fine now !!"

"Okay then. So where's this brother of yours and his group ?" "Well they're in Sydney. I kind of flew down here with Rebecca to see you everyday. She left me for Lachie. The boys know I left but they don't know why. I told them I would be back late on Monday that just passed. They don't know I'm planning on staying the whole week and they keep calling & texting but I'm ignoring them." I explained to him. "NICOLE !!! You need to tell them !" "NO ! And don't you DARE even think of telling them yourself. I DON't want them to know yet. I"LL tell them when I get back. And I MAY take you with me !" Okay deal."

It was getting late so we went to bed. I was just about to lie down in the spare room when Cooper picked me up and placed me on his bed in his bedroom. "What are you doing Cooper ?" "You're sleeping with me because we both know how close we are and how much we've missed each other." "True okay fine !"

I turned my phone on to see anything new. And of course heaps of calls and texts. I do know how worried they all are but I just can't. I need to be with Cooper at the moment. I turned it back off and fell asleep with Cooper hugging me. But before I feel asleep I kissed his cheeks and said " You have no idea how good this is to know you're actually alive. It was so hard for me. I could not deal with your death at all. I cried myself to sleep. You remember that photo of me, you and Lachie ? Well I cut him out and chucked everything of his out too. I would always hug and kiss that photo. Goodnight C !" "Aww Niki. I love you too. Goodnight bub !"

~~~ The next morning ~~~

I woke up the next morning still in Cooper's bed and  arms. I was able to get out of bed. I went to the spare room and got dressed. Me and Cooper had decided that we would go to Bathurst for today and tomorrow. 

We finally got to Bathurst and we were actually able to camp on the mountain even when no motor racing was on. We had fun, played on the playground, rode on our bikes, walked the track and talked a lot. It was really good to spend time with Cooper without everyone else interrupting. 

Before we knew it, it was Sunday. Time to head back home. After a few hours of travelling back home. Me and Cooper packed up our stuff and washed our clothes considering he was coming to Sydney with me. 

I then came back to reality that I had to put up with the boys and everyone else tomorrow. You could definitely say I'm not looking forward to it at all. Cooper kept comforting me because of that. He has always been amazing at comforting me.

"Nicole are you okay ?" Cooper asked me looking concerned while packing his stuff. "Umm, I'm not quite so sure if I am. I'm not up to having to deal with everyone tomorrow. It's gonna be so hard." "Bub, you'll be fine." "I believe you C!" It was getting dark so we had dinner and stayed up a few more hours before sleep got the better of us.