|•Edge•|

Sara and Draco cuddled all night..Sara unknowingly,Draco willing...most likely forgetting they had classes the next day...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SARA'S POV
—————————————————————
I wake up to the smell of cologne, bergamot, and a hint of green apple...I hear a heart beating calmly. The warmth I felt..felt like no other. I look up to see Draco and then look around the room. MY ROOM. DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY WAS SLEEPING IN MY BED.CUDDLING ME. IN MY ROOM. For merlins sakes...I thought I told him to leave...! I wanted to wake him, but he looked so peaceful.

The way his platinum blonde hair falls over his face... oh my bloody hell, shut up Sara! Your not falling for a Malfoy!! Then I remember...
"Classes!!" I sprung out of bed and as soon as I slipped out of Draco's arms he woke up.
"Shut the hell up and get back in bed with me...",Draco said in his sleepy voice. I turn away from Draco and put my uniform on.
"Get up! We have class! And I told you to leave last night!", I say as I brush my hair quickly.
"Princess...-" Draco says but I cut him off.
"Don't 'princess' me!! I told you, you couldn't stay!! And why were you cuddling me? Friends don't cuddle!!", I yelled at him. He stands up.
"You laid your head on my chest!! I was just following your lead! I've never had a friend that's a girl...well Pansy is a girl but I don't hang out with her!!" ,He argues.

"Just put your tie on and get out !!",I said.

"But...I don't want to leave... we were just becoming mates! Maybe even more...",Draco puts on his tie and smiles.

"Well it seems as if you have other intentions! I know you Draco Malfoy...your a player , and we all know what players do!", I put my headband on and look at Draco.
"I'm not a player!! I'm not like that!"
He said. He was lying...
"You've made out with every girl in this house for merlins sake!! Even Pansy! Isn't she like your stupid friend or something..?", I ask.
"Well yes she is my friend...and yes I have made out with her...but not every girl!! I haven't made out with Al- well I haven't made out with Car- Vick- I haven't made out with You!!", He said, he couldn't even think of one girl...pitiful.

"Just get out Draco! I'm not going to be your next toy!", I say...I didn't really want him to leave. But I knew if my father ever found out.I would be dead.

"Princess- I mean...Sara please...Don't do this...",I stare at him. My curiosity got the best of me when I wondered...
"Tell me the truth. Did you just come her to try to get with me...?", I asked. Draco paused for a minute...I knew something bad was going to come out of his mouth.
"Sara...", he avoided the question...but I already knew the answer. My face filled with sorrow.

"...just leave...", I open the door and Draco rolls his eyes and walks out.

", I open the door and Draco rolls his eyes and walks out