|•Mine•|

A/N: I said, certified freak, Seven days a week.

kinky.

•possessive/protective Draco.

Vulgar language, sorry. Very detailed as well... (kinda) get used to it.

;) enjoy.

Everybody went to dining hall for a celebration dinner while Draco and Sara went to the common room.
He carried her, sharing small kisses the whole way. Outside of the common room, he pushed her up against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist, he kissed her aggressively.

Sara smiled as they walked into the empty common room. Draco sat on the couch and pulled her on top of him, pulling her into a deep kiss.

"Draco! Anybody could come in and see us..",Sara said as Draco started kissing down her neck.

"So? I'm just making out with my girlfriend..",Draco said with a smile. Sara smiled and kissed him.

Sara straddled Draco's hips and slid down so that their body's were touching, he let out a small groan.

"Did I do something wrong?",Sara asked, Draco was pretty bruised from the fall... but he didn't groan because he was hurt.

"God no, your perfect... and what your doing... is perfect.",Draco said while grabbing Sara's chin and pulled her into a kiss, and ran his other hand down her back.

"Ooo...",Sara heard, Looking up.

"Hey!",Draco said and pulled her back to his lips.

"Get a room.",Blaise said and Draco looked over slightly at Blaise and Goyle. He kept his hand on Sara's back, using his other hand he flipped them off.

"Oo feisty.",Goyle chuckled.

"...nice ass, Sara.",Blaise chuckled. Sara had an nervous look on her face and got off of Draco.

"My ass, you dick!",Draco growled and stood up and pulled Sara behind him.

"Just because you kissed her on the field doesn't mean she's yours to claim.",Blaise said and winked at Sara.

"Let's go, I'm not arguing with somebody who can't keep his dick in his pants and keeps trying to take what's mine.",Draco rolled his eyes.

Draco put his arm around Sara and started walking upstairs whenever Blaise abruptly slapped Sara's ass.
She was in shock as Draco turned to Blaise with an angry look on his face.

"Dorm. I'll be there in a minute.",Draco said. Sara looked at him nervously and walked up to his dorm.

He made sure Sara was gone and immediately threw a punch to Blaise's face, putting him on the ground.

"Leave her alone, or I swear I'll kill you.",Draco said and walked to his dorm.

As he walked in Sara was leaning against his desk with a sad look on her face.

"princess...",Draco frowned and hugged her.

"...I'm sorry...",Sara sighed.

"Don't be sorry! It's not your fault...",Draco said and kissed her forehead.

"Yes it is! I wore this stupid outfit today... and it's slutty, and I probably shouldn't have worn it-",Sara said and looked at the ground.

"No! It's not slutty... I like it.",Draco smirked and looked up and down at Sara.