|•Princess•|

SARA'S POV
—————————————————————
Did I really just kiss...DRACO MALFOY!?! I'm so dead...this is unbelievable! I don't even know what happened. All I know is that Draco's lips WERE JUST ON MINE!!! Oh my lord.

I feel the bed shift as Draco lays on the other side of the bed. It was so silent... I could hear both of our heartbeats. I couldn't fall asleep... but I hear noises on the other side of the bed as I feel eyes on me. I turn around on my side and see Draco starring at me.

"Did I do something wrong...? Are you mad at me?", Draco asked

"Why would I be mad at you?", I asked him.

"Because of the kiss....", he said. I looked at him in shock. I didn't know we were going to talk about it.

"No, I'm not mad at you...",I said.

"Then why won't you talk to me? Did you not like the kiss or something...?", he asked with a cute, pouty, concerned look on his face.

"I just...I don't want to make things awkward...",I said sighing.

"Your making things awkward by not talking to me...princess...", he said moving closer to me.

"Sorry...I just don't know what to say...It was a kiss...!", I tell him as I roll over on my back.

"...tell me about your day...", he said as his hands touch my stomach. I had my hoodie on but I felt all tingly inside.

"...I got called into Dumbledore's office today...", I said.

"Why...?", Draco asked as his hand slides down to the bottom of my hoodie and the base of my shorts.

I start to shudder as I feel his cold hands on my skin, my hoodie was a little short at the bottom, so my stomach was out a little.

"I threw a scone at Pansy...she said my outfit looked slutty...but we were wearing the same thing...idiot..", I say. Draco chuckles.

"I'm sorry she said that to you...", Draco said.

Draco's hand goes up my shirt slowly. His cold hands against my warm skin Made me feel...different. He's hand comes back down as he plays with the rim of my underwear.

"Dray...", I say under my breathe.

"Hmm...?", he says with a smug smile on his face.

"I've never...done this before...", I turn my head towards him. He looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"You still have your v-card...?", he says chuckling. I kind of ignored the question.

"...I uhm...well...", I said. Draco looks at me.

"...So your telling me ... you haven't been with one boy in the school yet...?",He asked.

"I keep my distance from all the boys...",I told him.

"All the boys...except me...", he said smirking and sitting up, turning my head towards him and kissing me.

It was so passionate. I sit up while kissing him as the kiss starts to get deeper. I can feel him biting my lip softly. It was soft and full of hunger. He was about to take my hoodie off when I pulled away.

"I...I'm uh...", I put my head down as I stutter.

"Your not ready....?", he said looking at me and lifting my chin up. I nod.

"It's okay...I can wait...", he says while laying his head onto my chest. He made me feel safe....like I could be myself around him. I start to doze off as he wraps his arms around me and I hug him tightly.

 I start to doze off as he wraps his arms around me and I hug him tightly