|•Warm water•|

A/N:WAP. More sexual content and y'know... rough- just rough. A lot for touching... you get it. Same things like the last part.The usual stuff.

—————————————————————SARA'S POV
(MONDAY, MAY 1ST...)

(6:00AM)

I'm drowning.., in an ocean full of darkness and hatred. It's a nightmare. Not being alone, but being there without the person... that's right next you.
Dreams... never turn out the way you want them to...

I woke up with a headache. Draco was still asleep. I slowly crawled out of his arms and put my robe on.

"Princess...", he groaned with his eyes still closed as he tried to pull me back on the bed.

"...It's time to wake up, Dray...", I yawned.

"No... it's time to cuddle..",he looked at me and pulled my back into his arms.

"Dray...",I sighed.

"I'm not letting go of yo..-", he said but I cut him off.

"Do you want to take a shower with me??", I asked.

"Yep. Yes. I would love that!",He quickly jumped up and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he put his hands under me and held me up, I giggled as he kissed my neck and carried me to the bathroom.

He put me on the sink counter and closed the door and he came back to me running his hands up my thigh.
He ran his hands up my stomach and my chest and slipped my robe off.

"Damn...",He said looking at me up and down. I smirked and pulled him back into a kiss.

He picked me up and carried me into the shower as I kissed his neck. He moaned lightly into my ear while I left hickeys on his neck.

He put me down and I turned the water on as he closed the shower curtain. As I watched the water run down his abs, as he ran his fingers through his wet hair, it just turned me on even more.

 As I watched the water run down his abs, as he ran his fingers through his wet hair, it just turned me on even more

———————————————————————
DRACO'S POV
—————————————————————
How? How am I lucky enough... to have her. I watched the water run down her stomach and down her thighs.
Holy shit... she's so fucking hot. We stood there for a minute just gazing at each other.

———————————————————————
As their eyes met, their lips went smashing into each other. Draco pressed Sara up against the wall as their fingers intertwined.
Draco pulled away from Sara as his forehead rested on hers.

"I love you...", Draco said.

"I love you too...", Sara said smiling at him. She ran her fingers through his wet hair. He smiled and kissed her passionately.