|•Hangover•|

(Long ass Chapter. Over 2000 words plus the A/N. )

(I know I said I was going to go over it... I lied. I tried but like my lazy ass said 'bitch. Go eat ramen.' So I did that instead. If there is a grammar mistake or some shit. That's to bad. Figure it out.)

*Sara's POV*
Shit. My head is pounding and I can't hear my own thoughts. I'm not even awake yet. Am I dead? Jesus Christ I feel like fucking hell. Why is it so dark...? I just want to die...

*Third POV*
Sara opened her eyes and it was so bright she immediately covered her face.

"Morning sunshine.",Draco smiled as he read a book.

"Jesus... Stop yelling at me!",Sara said and  put the pillow over her head.

"Aww you have a hangover.",Draco whispered and put his book down.

"I think I'm going to be sick.",Sara sighed. Draco crawled over to Sara and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed the back of her neck gently.

"I got you some water, and if you want I can close the curtains.", Draco whispered with a small chuckle.

"Yes please.",Sara whined.

"Okay princess.",Draco chuckled and got up. He closed the curtains so it was a bit darken and Sara got from under the pillow. She grabbed the water and when she tried to open it, she couldn't.

"Oh fuck this.", Sara rolled her eyes and laid back down. The room was spinning.

"Here, I got it.",Draco chuckled and opened the water for her.

"Thanks Dray.", She smiled and took a sip.

"How you feeling? You were pretty wasted last night.",Draco smiled.

"Like shit.",Sara said.

"...I'm gonna go sit in your bathroom.",Sara got up and walked to the bathroom. Draco got up and followed her.

"Why do you want to sit in the bathroom?", Draco asked.

"I feel more comfortable in here.",She shrugged. "Now I have a better question...", She said.

"Why didn't you stop me from drinking!?",Sara groaned. "Hey I tried but I couldn't keep track! 9 drinks became 20 real fast!", Draco shrugged. Sara looked down and notice she was in Draco's shirt.

"We fucked right? I remember it... somewhat vividly.", Sara asked.

"Alright look, you promised not to get mad so yes we did but it was way before I put you in that. You spilled punch on your dress!",Draco said. Sara sighed and sat down on the floor.

"You want me to go get you some of your comfy clothes?",Draco asked.

"Yes please...?",Sara asked.

"I'll be back.", Draco sighed and kissed her forehead.

As Draco walked to Sara's room he saw Pansy walking out of Liz's room.

"You guys fucking now?", Draco asked and unlocked Sara's dorm.

"No. You dropped me on the floor. She let me bunk with her tonight.",Pansy rolled her eyes.

"I have shit to do. I don't have time to be dealing with your drunk ass. I had to make sure my girlfriends drunk ass was alright.", Draco chuckled.

"Whatever.", Pansy sighed.

"Well it looks like you and Liz had fun last night.",Draco sighed.