|•Safe word•|

(A/N: I'M SORRY FOR THIS PART. BUT I DID PUT A WARNING FOR THIS STORY BEING MATURE. JUST REMINDING YOU. Three letters, WAP.)

(A/N: there is also now, a playlist to this story. If you go in my bio there is a link. )

Go check it out! Listen to it while reading!)

Kk. Enjoy the smut.

———————————————————————
Draco and Sara quickly went back to  Sara's room and as soon as they did, Draco dropped the picnic basket and pulled Sara into a kiss. She giggled as the kiss intensified, he picked her up and put her on the bed. His hands ran up her stomach.

"Sara...",he said while breaking the kiss and breathing heavily.

"W..what? What is it...?", she asked.

"I...I don't think... I can be gentle this time... and I don't want to hurt you...", he sighed.

"Dray... your not going to hurt me...", she said while running her hands though his hair in a calm voice.

"I just... I think we need a... a safe word...", he said while looking up and down at Sara.

"Safe word...? Okay.. okay fine... a safe word!", she said agreeing with him.

"Pineapple??", he asked.

"Yea. Okay. Fine. Pineapple..!", she said.

With that Sara pulled Draco on top of her and kissed him. He laughed as Sara pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. Sara giggled. Sara took off her ring and Draco took off his rings and put them on the nightstand.

Draco took of Sara's flannel and Sara pulled his shirt over his head and they kept kissing. Draco pulled of Sara's tube top and smirked. She kissed down his chest and he groaned quietly as Sara got to his v- line. Sara looked up at him and smirked as his face was all pink from blushing. She kissed him gently.

 She kissed him gently