|•Need•|

•I know y'all like the smut you lil nasty you 😛

Listen to the song on top. (Not infront of a parent.)😀 also some vulgar and very inappropriate language, (I'm using words I never use. It's so weird LSBDJDKDK short chapter.)

**After the dinner...**

Draco pulled Sara into his dorm, He locked the door behind them. Sara was still kind of holding a grudge. Her back turned to Draco as he walked up behind her.

"Sara...",Draco came behind her, placing one hand on her waist.

"Yes?"

"...I really need you right now.", Draco whispered in her ear while he ran his hand up her body to her neck, with a slight grip on it.

"I know your still mad...", His other hand crossed her stomach, and slipped up her shirt.

"But will you please forgive me?",Draco asked. His lips brushed up against her ear. He kissed her neck gently, massaging her chest. She moaned quietly as she threw her head back a bit.

She turned around to Draco. He looked down at her and put his hands on her waist. She pulled him into an intense kiss. His hands rise to her face as he deepened to the kiss. They slowly back up towards the bed. He casted muffliato.

Sara pulled her shirt over her head and Draco pulled his shirt off. His hand wrapped around her throat as a small gasp rolled off of her tongue, he kissed her passionately. They fell back onto the bed.

"I love you princess...", Draco said in between kisses. Sara smiled as Draco kissed her jaw and neck.

She let out a small giggle as Draco left pecks and small love bites on her neck, knowing they would leave marks and hickeys. He ran his hand down her stomach to her sweatpants. He slowly started to slip them off, throwing them on the floor. He kissed her chest gently as he set one of his hands on her waist.

With his other hand, He ripped her underwear off, and started making slow circles around her clit. She let out a moan.

"shit D-Draco...", she moaned. She could feel a smirk form on his face as he kissed her neck.

He slips a finger, pumping it faster and faster. She let out soft moans in Draco's ear. Draco crashed his lips into hers. Turned her on even more, getting her closer and closer.

"Close already?",Draco chuckled. He lowered himself, brushing his lips across her stomach.

He slowly started kissing her inner thighs. He pulled his finger out and placed his mouth on her clit, and slowly started sucking.

"Fuck...",Sara moaned and Draco went down of her for a while until she came. Draco came back to Sara and gave her a kiss. Sara's fingers ran through Draco's hair as her other hand ran down his chest. Draco pulled down his pants, throwing them on the floor.

Sara pushed Draco down on the bed and got on top of him. She leaned down and kissed him. His hands on her back. She started kissing down his neck, leaving dark hickeys on his cold pale skin.
He ran his hands up her back and unclasped her bra. She started to pull Draco's boxers off, she licked her palm and started to stroke him.

"Bloody hell...",Draco groaned as he threw his head back. Sara smiled.

"You like that... don't you Dray?", She whispered in his ear. Draco nodded hesitantly.

Sara smiled as she sat up on him and started lowering herself onto him. She felt completely filled up. She started moving back and forth. Draco groaned as he placed his hands on her waist.

"Fuck Princess...", Draco sighed out.
He thrusted up into her, hitting her g-spot, which made the feeling ten times better.

"Holy fuck...",Sara moaned. It pushed her closer and closer to the edge. They were both close, like they were gonna finish in seconds.

With one more big thrust Sara and Draco instantly came. Sara collapsed on top of Draco. She rolled off of Draco and laid next to him as they both stared at the ceiling.

"...Just to clarify, your not still mad at me are you...?",Draco asked. Sara didn't respond. Draco turned to her and he rubbed her stomach.

"Princess.", Draco sighed.

"...no. I'm not mad anymore.", She rolled her eyes.

"Are you sure?",Draco asked. "Because you still seem kinda mad.", Draco said.

"I'm not mad. I'm just tired...",Sara said and turned away from Draco.

"Okay... I love you.", Draco said and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too.", She said tiredly. Draco wrapped his arms around her and cuddled her.

A/N:

Bitch why tf is this chapter so short like I don't understand.

If I was Sara, I know for a fucking FACT I wouldn't have been ganged up by my boyfriend and my dad tho.

So Sara and Draco just be fucking each other and she still wants to be a stubborn lil bitch. I see you Sara 😛✋🏻 you just want that: 👉🏻👌🏻

Playing hard to get.

Kk. Love you, bye. Xx.