|•Bitch•|

Draco and Sara sat on the bed as Liz sat on the bottom of the bed. Sara put ice on Draco's bruised hand. He winced from the pain.

"I think I'll know what would make you feel better.",Sara smiled.

"...What?", Draco asked. She smiled and looked at Liz.

"Sara... I don't think he wants that.", Liz shook her head.

Sara nodded and looked at Draco.

"Want what?",Draco asked.

"Dray... can I paint your nails..?", She asked.

"No.",Draco shook his head.

"Please..?",She begged with a small pout. Draco looked at her and sighed, he put his good hand on her cheek and brushed his thumb up against her cheek.

"You can only paint them black.", Draco said.

"Deal!",Sara said and kissed his cheek.

***

Sara already finished one hand and was on the second one.

"Your just okay with this?",Liz asked.

"Yep.",Draco nodded.

"Hmm cool.", Liz said. Sara finished Draco's nails and put the nail polish down.

"Done!", She smiled.

"Is it dry yet?",Draco asked.

"Yea, do you like it?",Sara asked.

"I don't know let me see...",Draco shrugged and wrapped his hand around Sara's throat pulling her closer to him.

She looked at him as he brushed his thumb up against her bottom lip. Draco smirked and kissed Sara.

"I love em'.",He smiled. Sara laid on Draco's chest as she grabbed her book and started reading it to her self.

"So Liz... you and Pansy.", Draco smiled.

"Ooo...!",Sara smiled and winked at Liz.

"What are you guys talking about??",Liz asked.

"Oh please Liz, you weren't that drunk. You remember.",Sara said.

"Pshh remember what?",Liz said.

"You and Pansy making out on the gryffindor couch-", Draco said.

"Shut it. It was a mistake.", Liz said.

"It wasn't a mistake, you liked it! Just how you liked it when we played truth or dare...",Sara said. Liz scoffed.

"Look I don't know what you saw, but it's not what you think.",Liz rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Liz.",Sara shrugged and continued to read her book.

"Can I take this ice off my hand yet?",Draco asked.

"You could take it off whenever you want, I'm just trying to help.", Sara said. Draco kissed Sara's forehead and took the ice off of his hand, throwing it on the nightstand.

***

It had been an hour, Sara facing away from Draco as she laid on her side. Liz was still there just hanging out and Draco was just laying there staring at Sara.

"I'm gonna go use your bathroom.",Liz said and got up, walking into Draco's bathroom and closing the door.

"Princess...?",Draco said turning towards Sara, seeing if she was still awake.

"Hmm...?",She asked. She's awake. He put his hand on her thigh, slowly rubbing her thigh.

"...you horny?",Sara asked.

"Very.",He replied with a smirk.

"Liz is here, not now Dray.",She said

"I'll tell her to leave.",Draco kissed Sara's cheek, down to her neck.

"No.", Sara sighed.

"Please?",Draco begged.

"Not in the mood.",She said. Draco put his hand in between Sara's thighs, it was still a little cold from the ice. It kind of got her in the mood but still no.

"But I'm really horny...!",Draco said as he rubbed her inner thighs with his cold hand.

"No...",She said. Draco pulled his hand away from her and sat up, his back pressed up against the headboard.

"Fine. Bitch.", he muttered, Sara quickly got up and straddled him. She slapped him. So hard that his head turned to the side.

"You cannot call me that.",She growled. Draco's tongue rolled into his cheek as he wiped blood off of his lip.

He let out a small chuckle and turned his head back to Sara. he grabbed her by her neck, his black nails wrapped around her throat as he pulled her closer to his face. He pulled her into an intense,but sloppy, kiss.

"Wow-",Liz said. Sara looked over and so did Draco nervously and shockingly.

"You guys are some erotic freaky fucks.", Liz smirked.

"Shut up Liz.",Sara chuckled and when she was about to get off of Draco he grabbed her waist pulling her back down.

"Don't worry, I'll go. You little horny bitches.", Liz smiled.

"Liz wait!-", Liz left. Sara sighed.

"Now I have you all to myself.", Draco smirked and put his hand back around her throat, pulling her back into a kiss. Sara pushed him away.

"No! You called me a bitch.",Sara grumbled.

"I didn't mean it...! I just wanted to get under your skin...",Draco shrugged. Sara rolled her eyes.

"You can't tell me your still not in the mood...", He said and pulled her closer and started to kiss her jaw and neck.

"D-Dray...",She wanted him to keep going.

"No, stop...",She pushed him away. Draco looked at her.

"...I would never call you that and actually mean it.",Draco grabbed her chin.

"Fuck you.",She said.

"I deserve that.", Draco chuckled. Sara rolled her eyes.

"Alright look, I promise... I'll never call you a bitch again.", Draco kissed Sara's promise ring.

"Now can we please fuck?",Draco asked. Sara smiled and was about to give him a kiss but she paused, they're lips inches away.

"I'm not gonna fuck you.",She smiled. Draco whines.

"It's the middle of the day,however I will make an exception for BJ's.", Sara said.

"But-"

"Or you could just get nothing.",Sara shrugged.

"...I'll take the BJ...",Draco sighed.

Sara smiled kissed him. She lifted up his shirt and started kissing down his chest. He groaned softly and she started to undo his belt. She pulled his pants down. She licked her palm and stroked him a bit, making him groan.

She started teasing the tip with her mouth, and started taking him in, teasing him little by little. Draco threw his head back and his hands made there way to Sara's hair, holding it out of her face.

"Fuck Princess...",He moaned.

She started bobbing her head slowly making sure to tease him, swirling her tongue. She felt him twitch and started to go faster, until he finished in her mouth.
She swallowed. She got off of Draco and wiped her mouth. She went back up to Draco as he put his hand on her cheek and pulled her into a kiss.

"I love you.",Draco smiled.

"Fuck off, bitch.", She said and laid down.

"Yep, I deserve that.",Draco sighed.

A/N:

Just out of curiosity, what would you do it Draco called you a bitch? Be honest 😛🤌

Alright Chile go read the next chapter.

Kk. Love you, bye. Xx.