|•Goodnight•|

(READ) AUTHOR'S NOTE:
The video at the top of the story is a song. I recommend you listen to it while reading. This is an emotional part. Listen to the song while reading so you can catch the vibes in this story...in the story..in Sara and Draco. Thank you.
(If it ends before you finish the chapter..replay it.)
Enjoy!

—————————————————————
DRACO'S POV
—————————————————————
I could feel Sara getting warmer. She kept coughing and sometimes I would feel her heart skip a beat. I became very worried and I didn't want to leave her side. It made me upset. I hugged her close as she slept in my arms. She woke up and started coughing hard. She sat up and couldn't stop coughing...like she was choking.

"Sara..?? Sara!", I sat up and patted her back. She stopped coughing and sighed.

"Sorry Dray...",She said while running her hands through her hair.

"Sorry?? Sara...You shouldn't be sorry...but I think I should take you to Madam Pomfrey...", I said.

"No! No...I'm fine...", She said.

" But Sara..-",I tried to say before she cut me off.

"Dray...you should go...", she said.

"Why??", I asked.

"It's getting late... and us sleeping together right now...breathing in the same air...I could get you sick...and I don't want that...",She said.

"Sara...please...just let me stay and take care of you...!", she stood up and I stood up next to her. She walked me towards the door.

"Princess...", I put my hand on her cheek and brushed my thumb against her skin.

"I'll be okay...!", she said with a smile. I could tell it was fake...but I knew she would end up kicking my out.

"...I'm coming to check on you in the morning!", I said and opened the door.

"Goodnight Dray...", she smiled.

"Goodnight Sara...",I smiled and sighed.

"I love you...", she said.

I just starred at her for a second. Did I just hear her say..."I love you"...? I froze. I couldn't express all the excitement and emotion I felt. The adrenaline ran through my body as the words wanted to come out my mouth...but never did.

"Uhm...okay...goodnight Dray...", she said awkwardly as she closed the door.

"I...I uhm...", I stuttered and sighed as I realized I was just talking to a door now.

I heard Sara coughing more and I had a sudden urge to barge in but I didn't. Instead I walked down to the common room and back to my room. I closed my door and put on some grey joggers and took off my shirt. I starred at the ceiling for a while and as I looked to the other side of me to see Sara laying next to me. I held her hand. As soon as I touched here I realized it was all just an illusion. I sighed and starred at the ceiling. The words Sara said kept running through my mind. I felt horrible for not saying it back.

I stood up and put on a hoodie. I couldn't help myself but walk to Sara's room. I had to see her eyes glisten in the light, her rosy cheeks. I walked to her door and knocked.

"Sara...?", I said while knocking.

"I...I need to tell you something...", I tried to open the door. I started to get worried. Sara usually answers whenever I knock repeatedly.
I searched my pockets for my wand.

Shit...I left it in my room. I ran back to my room and looked for my wand. I found it in my robe pocket. I kept debating whether I could actually say it or not. Whatever. I wanted to say it. So that's what I was going to do. I walked downstairs to the slytherin common room and upstairs to the Sara's dormitory.

I knocked again.

"Babe...? I...uhm...I'm getting a little worried...", I said while knocking.

"Sara.. if you don't open the door I swear...", I said. I took out my wand.

"Alohomora...", I said but when I turned the door knob it didn't open.

The spell didn't work for some reason. I pushed the door. I started throwing myself at the door.

"Sara!", I said while pushing up against the door. Liz came out her room.

"What the hell are you doing..?!", she asked me.

"It's Sara...she's sick...and I'm starting to get...worried...I tried Alohomora but it didn't work...please help me..!", I whined and breathed heavily.

Liz rolled her eyes and walked into her room and grabbed a platform boot. She hit against the door handle breaking the lock.

"There you go!", Liz said and walked back into her room.

"Sara..?", I said before walking in.

"Princess...I'm...I'm coming in!", I said.

I walked in her room.

———————————————————————
As Draco walked into Sara's room he saw Sara...passed out on the ground. "Sara!?!", Draco yelled. He had hurried up to her and sat on the ground and picked her up. He sat her head in his lap and Draco started tearing up.
He felt her pulse and could barely feel anything. He put his ear up to her mouth and felt her breathing hesitantly. All of a sudden... he couldn't feel anything.

"Sara!! Nono...!! Sara wake up please...!!",

"Fuck!!", he cried and picked up Sara. He held Sara in his arms and ran to Madam Pomfrey.

"Help!! Help please!!", he laid her in a bed as Madam Pomfrey ran over.

"What happened...?!", Madam Pomfrey asked as she checked for Sara's heartbeat.

"I...I don't know! She was sick...and I went to go check on her and when I went she was on the ground!", Draco cried while running his hands through his hair anxiously.

Madam Pomfrey did CPR and Sara started breathing again. Madam Pomfrey felt Sara's pulse.

"We have a pulse!!", she said.

"Oh thank god...", Draco sighed. Sara was unconscious.

"Stay with her...I need to go get her father..." Madam Pomfrey said while running out the ward.

Draco sat next to Sara and picked her head up while pressing his forehead against hers.

"Just stay with me...okay..? Please...please...", He said and kissed her forehead.

", He said and kissed her forehead