|•sleep•|

(READ) AUTHOR'S NOTE:
The video at the top of the story is a song. I recommend you listen to it while (or before or after) reading. This is an emotional part. Listen to the song while reading so you can catch the vibes in this story...in the story..in Sara and Draco. Thank you.
(If it ends before you finish the chapter..replay it.)
Enjoy!

—————————————————————
DRACO'S POV
———————————————————————
I looked at my watch.

"Cmon princess...just wake up..!!", I whined.

I shook her lightly but no response. As long as she was breathing and her heart was beating it was okay but I just needed to hear her voice... she was laying the hospital bed. I kissed her forehead. I started to hear Snape and Madam Pomfrey walking down the hallway.

"Oh shit!!", I said quietly.

I got on the floor and crawled under the bed. I cover my mouth and made sure I was fully under. quickly after saw Snape and Madam Pomfrey's and Snape's feet. The only words that ran through my mind were "holy fucking shit!!", I forgot Pomfrey said she was getting Snape..I was just worried about Sara.

"How did you find her...?",Snape asked. Fuck. Pomfrey's about to tell.

"Oh...Malfoy brought her here...",Pomfrey said. FUCK!

"...I knew they were somehow in cahoots... can we get a minute alone...?",Snape asked. I saw Pomfrey walk away so I'm assuming she nodded.

"You idiot...what have I told you about that boy!?", he said. I heard in slam down on the bed.

"Just you wait...have fun being in here...", he said as I saw his feet go away towards the door.

I crawled out from under the bed and stood up.

"It's okay princess...he's gone...the fucking bastard...",I said while rolling my eyes.

"..I won't let him hurt you...",I said while holding her hand and I kissed her cheek.

———————————————————————
Two weeks went by quickly for Draco...Sara was still in the hospital bed. He was so upset... he cried everyday, and walked around with his hood on so nobody would see his pink puffy face. He stopped eating for a while just waiting until Sara woke up...Luna hung out with him because she was one of the only people who knew about him and Sara. He started sleeping in Sara's room because he couldn't sleeping in his own. He missed her. He went to the hospital wing everyday to see her.

The thing he was really sad about... is that she said "I love you...", and he didn't get to say it back to her that night. He tries to wake her up everyday when he visits her at the hospital wing... if he was there that night he could've caught her before she fell... he was so upset.

He was starting to fall in a deep depressed state of mind because he thought it was his fault that Sara was in the hospital bed. Pomfrey doesn't know what's wrong with Sara at all...she's never seen anything like her sickness.

(SATURDAY, APRIL 3RD...)
Draco went to go visit Sara...
———————————————————————
DRACO'S POV
—————————————————————
I sat in the hospital wing with Sara reading the school newspaper.

"Cmon Dray...eat..",I looked at the arm chair and saw Sara sitting there.

"I'm not hungry...",I said while sniffling.

"Yes you are Draco... your hungry...", She said as she sat on my lap.

"Sara stop.",I said.

"Aww you know you love it...", She said teasing me.

"Nono...I don't like it not now.", I said.

"Cmon Draco...lighten up...",she said but as I looked over to the hospital bed...I saw Sara... lying there, and looked in front of me to see the other Sara gone. A figment of my imagination...

"Wait no...! Sara! Come back please...! Talk to me...",I whined put the newspaper down.

"I just want to talk to somebody...",I started to tear up. I walked over to Sara and held her hand. As I looked at her I started crying.

"Cmon Sara please!!",I cried.

"I can't keep living like this...! I just need to talk to you...!", I put my head on the bed and looked at the floor.

"I just need you...I need you with me...I feel so much better when I'm with you...please princess... come back to me...",
———————————————————————

A stream of tears ran down Draco's face...