|•Elizebeth•|

SARA'S POV
—————————————————————
(An hour before class.)

I was taking a shower trying to warm myself up a little bit more before I went to class. The hot water on my back running through my hair as I rinse the shampoo out made me feel relieved.

I turned the water off and put on a bath robe. As I walked out the bathroom I saw Draco standing outside. I jumped. He scared the hell out of me!

"You scared me!", I told him while hitting his chest playfully.

"Well I've been waiting for you to get out of there for like 30 minutes...I had to come check on you...you take forever!", he told me.

"Aw were you worried about me...?", I asked him.

"No! I was just making sure you didn't die or something...", he said as I walk to my vanity and brush my hair.

"How did you even get in here...? I thought I locked my dorm...", I asked.

He dropped a lock pick in front of me and smirked.

"Wow...I thought you were smarter than that...", I told him.

"Smarter...? What do you mean..?", he asked.

"Alohomora..? The spell to unlock doors...duh!", I told him.

"Yea but that's no fun..!",He said while standing behind me and wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek.

He kissed my cheek gently and as I turned over to look at him, he smiled at me and kissed me. One of his hands pressed up gently against my jaw holding me closely and the other arm around my shoulder.

"Dray...I have to get ready...", I told him while breaking the kiss.

"Okay, okay...I'll go...but hurry up! Slow poke...", Draco said with a smile.

I blow dryer my hair, curled it, and left it out for today. I did my makeup. Mascara, eyeliner, blush, highlights, and lipgloss etc. I put on my uniform and robe, grab my books and walked outside my dorm and saw Draco standing across from my door with his back up against the wall, arms crossed and waiting.

"Finally...it feels like you've been in there for hours...", Draco said.

"Draco. All of THIS takes time...if you want me to look nice for you get used to the time periods...", I told him while rolling my eyes.

I was about to walk downstairs when he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back in front of him.

"Wait...", he said. He went through my bag, took out my glasses and put them on me.

"I don't...wanna wear them Dray...they make me look like a nerd...", I look around and then stare at him.

"I like nerdy Sara...", he said smiling and was about to lean in for a kiss but stopped.

"Ew. Sara...cmon...", he said while taking his thumb across my lips wiping off the lipgloss.

"Hey!-", I yell but he cuts me off with a kiss.

"Lip balm only. No lipgloss!", he said. I just chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry your 'HiGhNeSs' that my lipgloss doesn't please you...", I tell him exaggeratedly.

"Haha very funny...", he said and kissed me one more time. I smiled and walked down to the common room without Draco. He was waiting for another girl to come out so it looked like he'd been with her all night.

"No lipgloss I see...", Elizebeth said. Oh yea, you don't know Elizebeth. She's my friend. She's a slytherin too, halfblood. Elizebeth Dwyer, her father is famous for making pre-enchanted quills. She knows me better then I know myself.

"I ran out...", I told her as she handed my a cup full of pumpkin juice.

"Why weren't you in class yesterday? Your dad asked me a few questions... I just told him you weren't feeling well... your welcome...by the way!", she said while eating grapes.

"I had...bad cramps yesterday...I couldn't get up...", I told her.

" Whatever...cmon let's go to class!", she said pulling me out of the common room as I saw Draco walk down the girls dormitory stairs talking to Pansy. He smirked at me and kept walking. I smiled at him and kept walking with Elizebeth.

———————————————————————IN THE GREAT HALL—————————————————————

IN THE GREAT HALL
—————————————————————

"Why are you acting so weird today? Your all happy...and slow...it's making me feel weird.", Elizebeth said as we were walking down the great hall.

"Oh piss off...I can't be happy for once? I'm having a good day...stupid bitch.", I told her.

"You never have good days! Dumb ass.", She said.

"Don't call me a dumb ass!", I yelled at her.

"Don't call me a stupid bitch!", she yelled back.

We just stared at each other and started laughing as we kept walking to class.

"I uhm...I met someone...",I told her.

"Someone!? Like a....boyfriend?", she asked. I nodded my head.

"Who!? WHAT!? Where is he!? When can I meet him!? Oh bloody hell did you guys...do 'it'.",She asked.

"No!! What!? I'm a virgin weirdo!", I told her.

"Okayyy....", she said.

We walked into Snape's class and Elizebeth sat next to Blaise and I sat down waiting for Draco. 5 minutes later he walked in and sat next to me. I was playing with my quill and tapping my leg waiting for class to start. Draco looked over at me.

"You okay, princess...?", he asked quietly while putting his hand on my thigh.

"Yep I'm fine. I just...told Elizebeth that I meet somebody...now she's going to bother me about it.", I told Draco. He looked over at Elizebeth and then back at me.

"Isn't she one of your friends...? Why don't you just tell her?", he asked.

"I don't know if she can keep a secret...I shouldn't have told her anything...", I said.

"You can make her swear to it.", Draco said.

"And if she breaks it she dies...? No way...",I told him.

"Well...just don't bring it up...maybe she'll forget.", Draco said. I nodded

Snape walked in and Draco took his hand off my thigh quickly.