|•Apology•|

TW:Sickness... y'know SLE.

————————————————————DRACO'S POV
As I finished detention I quickly ran upstairs to the common room. It had been a few hours since I had seen Sara. I had already got her chocolates and a rose...

I knocked on the door gently. I heard Sara or Luna shuffle around the room. The door opened and I looked to see Sara. She must've just woke up... ugh. I do that all the fucking time, I always wake her up.

"Shit. Did I wake you..??", I asked. She ignored the question.

"What do you want, Draco?", she asked and yawned.

"I... I just want to talk...", I told her.

"No thanks, I'm okay.", she said and closed the door on my face.

"Cmon...! Are you that mad at me?!", I asked.

Luna opened the door.

"She said yes.", Luna responded.

"Luna... I just want to talk to her... and apologize.",I said.

"Look... I could probably get her out the room but... it might take a few minutes.", Luna whispered.

"Thanks Luna...", I said as she smiled and closed the door.

***

I waited for fifteen minutes just sitting on the ground. I really wanted to eat one of the chocolate I bought for her but I didn't... I heard Luna yell...

"GO GET US SOME FUCKING PUMPKIN JUICE!!"

Damn. Sara walked out the room.

"I know I'm not out here to get pumpkin juice...",Sara said while leaning up against the wall. She wouldn't even look at me...

I stood up and stood in front of her.

"...you can't be mad at me forever...", I said.
She didn't respond.

"I'm sorry... sorry for letting Liz go through your shit... and I should've just asked you... not her...",I said. She just looked at the ground.

"I uhm... I got you these...", I said and handed her the chocolate and rose. She looked at them.

"Thanks I guess...", she said and still didn't look up.

"...Sara...",I said and lifted up her chin, she still didn't make eye contact.

I brushed my fingers across her pink cheeks.

"...Liz told me...", I said. She had finally made eye contact.

"Told you what?", She said.

"...SLE...", I responded. She just turned her head away.

"...Why didn't you tell me?", I asked.

"You didn't ask.", she said.

"Ask?! What was I suppose to say?! 'Hey Sar, Just curious, do you have SLE??' ", I asked.

"Look... it happened over the summer... it just randomly flares up... and I don't really like telling people about myself.",She said.

"But it also happened here! You didn't say anything!", I said.

"It wasn't important at the time!!", she said.

"Yes it was!!! It was important!! You almost died!", I said.