|•Kiss•|

DRACO'S POV
—————————————————————
"Cmon princess...please...",I cried...I stood up and kissed her gently and as I sat back on the floor and held her hand...I just stared at the floor crying.

"Just come back to me...and..and talk to me... cuddle with me...just be mine...",I said. I let go of her hand and cried.

My face filled with sadness and sorrow as I looked at the the floor. My tears hit the floor as I heard creaking from the bed.

"...why are you crying...?",I gasped and looked up to see Sara in her hospital bed with her eyes open and stretching.

"Sara...?",I asked and stood up. I was in shock. She's awake? She's awake! Was it the kiss?? Like Cinderella?? I mean- Not that I've ever watched it- I- I'M A MAN ALRIGHT!? I DON'T WATCH STUPID PRINCESS MOVIES!

"...what's wrong Dray...?",She yawned and put her hand against my cheek wiping away my tears.

"It's really you...",I said and hugged her tightly.

"Why wouldn't it be me...?",She chuckled and and hugged me back.

"How...when- why am I here...?",She looked around.

"You...you passed out...two weeks ago... you've been here ever since...",I told her. She looked around for a second and than back at me.

"Whatever....um...why are you crying Dray...?", She asked me. I sat next to her and held her hand as she laid her head on my shoulder and I laid my head on hers.

"Just...missed you princess...",I said. I lifted up my head and looked at her. I leaned in and kissed her. It felt like we hadn't kissed in forever.

"What...what happened to me...?",She asked.

"You...uhm...I came to check on you...and you were on the ground...barely in even breathing... and than you- uhm- you kind of...died for a minute but Pomfrey brought you back.",I told her.

"Hmm...okay...interesting...",She said while nodding her head.

"Yep..",I sighed.

"Well...what happened to you..?! You look... sorry but...awful!!",She said and I looked at her.

"I do not!!",I said.

"Yes you do!! Your hair is a wreck...! Your clothes are all miss-match! Your face is all pink and puffy...!", she said while fixing my hair.

"And when was the last time you washed your hair??",She asked.

"I- well...",I had to think about it.

"merlin's sake...",she sighed and chuckled. I stood up.

"Y'know what- I don't need your- criticism- and..I'm going to go get Madam Pomfrey...I'll be back princess...", Sara laughed.

"It's not criticism, it's honesty!", she said as I walked away to go get Madam Pomfrey. I laughed quietly.

I walked over to Madam Pomfrey.

"Pomfrey! She's awake!",I said. Madam Pomfrey jumped up and walked past me.

———————————————————————
Pomfrey gave Sara a check-up and everything seemed fine with Sara...Pomfrey still had no idea what happened that night. Draco was so happy that Sara was awake... Madam Pomfrey gave Sara an apple and let her go back to her dorm...

(AT SARA'S DORM...)

—————————————————————
DRACO'S POV
—————————————————————
Sara sat on her bed and took a bite of her apple. I sat next to her and stared at her. She looked at me and than back at the apple.

"Here...you look hungry...",She smiled and passed me the apple.

"Thank you princess...",I smiled and took a bite of the apple. I hadn't eaten in days...

"Now go take a shower!!", she yelled at me.

"Okay! Okay!",I stood up and lifted her chin and kissed her.
She smiled at me as I walked into the bathroom.

———————————————————————
SARA'S POV
—————————————————————
I don't remember anything that happened two weeks ago...I remember being sick. I remember everything before I passed out. My back was sore from the bed and my stomach still hurt a bit.

I laid on my bed and hugged my pillow. I missed my bed...way more comfortable than a dumb HOSPITAL BED. I heard the shower start running. I missed Draco... I don't know why it just felt like we have been so distant... which makes sense because I was unconscious for two weeks but it didn't feel like that...It was dark...and cold...and bare. I couldn't hear or speak. It was a very very...long nap.

I remember...the fall...

I was trying to get to my bed..after Draco left and...all of a sudden...I went numb, like my body just gave up. The fall was hard, it went dark but I could still feel everything, I felt my head hit the floor...the sound of the tv faded away which is when it started to go silent...and then I heard Draco yelling my name as everything went fully quiet...

———————————————————————
BACK TO DRACO'S POV (where he left off.)
—————————————————————-
I love her...

)—————————————————————-I love her