|•Snape•|

(TUESDAY,MAY 9TH...)

Sara hadn't spoken to Draco in 3 days. She had been avoiding him. She hated the pity party. Having SLE is bad enough, but having a boyfriend who thinks that her wanting to take a nap at 2 pm is a symptom (which at the time it was.) , is even worse.
She was so upset and angry it wasn't even something she should just get over like usual. She had to think it over.

Sara woke up, even though she had barely slept through the night and got ready for classes. She put on her uniform and did her make up, like usual. She kept her hair down and straight and walked out her dorm where Liz was waiting for her.

"Still mad at him?",Liz asked.

"Contemplating. But temporarily, yes.", Sara answered.

"Well if your mad I'm mad.",Liz said.

"Alright Liz. I think your always mad though.",Sara chuckled.

"Nooo... maybe? I don't know. I like being mad though! I love feeling that way..!",She smirked.

Sara and Liz sat on the common room couch because obviously they still had 30 minutes before class. Sara laid her head in Liz's lap.

"I just don't get it Liz... why do I have to be treated like this...? Like I'm going to break at any minute??", Sara sighed.

"Well I treat you exactly how you wanted to be treated Sar. I don't know why other people treat you like that.",Liz shrugged.

"Well I'm fucking sick of it.",Sara said.

Liz and Sara talked for a while as more people started flooding the common room. Draco came downstairs and grabbed and apple. Sara looked at him and than at Liz.

"Cmon Liz, let's go.",She sighed.

"What your not even going to try to talk to him?",Liz asked.

"Not yet. I can't really imagine talking to him without cussing him out.", Sara sighed and Liz stood up. As they started walking out of the common room—

"Sara.",Draco grabbed her arm. Sara looked at him as he had a frown on his face, she tried to pull her arm away.

"Wait. Can we just talk for a minute...?", Draco asked.

"Draco...", Liz said and pulled him off of her. Sara walked out of the common room.

"Liz, please! She won't talk to me...",Draco begged.

"Fine but be careful.",Liz said. Draco ran out the common room and looked in the hallways for Sara but she was gone.

"Shit.",He pounded on the wall and walked back into the common room.

He didn't see her but she was around the corner. She sighed and walked to potions class. Liz met her there.

***
Sara sat next to Liz in potions class. It was 10 minutes before class and Snape wasn't there yet. She was drawing.
As Sara heard footsteps she felt a tall presence next to her and immediately knew it was Draco. She ignored him and kept drawing. He crouched down next to her.

"Princess...",He said and pushed her hair behind her ear. She pushed his hand away.

"It's been three days..! You can't still be mad at me...", Draco chuckled.

"I could stay mad at you for weeks if I wanted to.",She chuckled sarcastically.

"Cmo-"