Nice To Meet You

She doesn't want a rich man or a handsome man or even a poet; she wants a man who understands her eyes if she gets sad, and points to his chest and say, "Here is your home." -Nizar Qabbani.

"Good morning," Rosie whispered, nuzzling into Koale's bare chest, feeling at home in his arms.

"Mmmm, good morning gorgeous," Koale smiled, kissing Rosie's bare shoulder, enjoying how her bare skin felt against his, "How are you so soft all over?"

"I exfoliate my entire body once a week and put lotion on every day," Rosie chuckled, entangling her legs with Koale's, "How are you so muscley?"

"I enjoy working out," Koale smiled as Rosie tried to get out of bed, "No, stay here naked in my arms for a little longer."

"Baby, I was going to make us some coffee and feed the babies," Rosie chuckled, running her hand down Koale's back.

"Five more minutes," Koale growled, pulling Rosie closer by her ass.

"Mmm, if what I'm feeling says anything, it won't be five minutes because it wasn't five minutes all five times last night," Rosie laughed, trying to crawl away.

"No, you don't," Koale growled again, rolling onto his back and pulling Rosie onto his lap.

Based on her face, he knew he had won the argument. Rosie leaned down, kissing him deeply as their bare chests brushed against each other, sending goosebumps all over their bodies. A primal growl came from both of them as Rosie slid Koale inside her.

 A primal growl came from both of them as Rosie slid Koale inside her

"Fuck" they both gasped as they made love again.

"Don't ever leave me," Rosie whispered after they had finished, and she was wrapped up in his arms.

"Never," Koale smiled, kissing her forehead, "I hope this isn't too soon, but I've been looking at jobs in New Orleans."

"Baby, you don't have to do that. I don't want to make you move across the country away from your family, especially your son! He's just a baby," Rosie exclaimed, sitting up and grabbing the comforter to cover herself.

"Baby, I would go anywhere in the world for you." Koale smiled, sitting up as well, "I've already talked to Leilani about it. She's fine with bringing him out to New Orleans or having me come out to California to get him."

"Really?" Rosie whispered, pulling her knees up to her chest, showing Koale how insecure she was.

"Yes, Leilani is one of my best friends. She's over the moon about me finding a woman that makes me as happy as you do" Koale smiled, pulling her into a hug and kissing her all over her face.

"Alright, Casanova, we need to get ready, and I can hear Jupiter whining for breakfast" Rosie grinned brightly.

Koale sighed as he finally let go of Rosie, and she grabbed her silk robe off the chair next to his side of the bed and threw it around her body. He admired her as she slid the door open and walked into the kitchen to feed Nanna and Jupiter. Koale slipped on his underwear and walked into the kitchen as he heard Rosie making coffee and humming as she moved around the kitchen.