We Have News

The world is full of friendly people. If you can't find one, be one.

Rosie and Koale were beaming as they stepped out of the bathroom to find Cleo, Dwayne, and Stephen waiting anxiously. Cleo instantly started to cry when she saw the look on her best friend's face, knowing what they would say. Stephen's smile grew as he realized what was happening with his girlfriend's reaction.

"Cleo, why are you crying already?" Rosie chuckled

"Because I know that look! I've seen it before," Cleo smiled brightly, "Are you really?"

"I get another chance at being a mom," Rosie smiled, getting shouts of excitement out of the group.

"You're going to be a boy," Cleo whispered at Rosie's stomach.

"You guys can't say anything yet," Koale spoke up, "I'm going to get Rosie's family to fly out for this weekend, and we'll tell everyone before the cookout."

"Deal! Do I get to go to this cookout?" Dwayne smiled in excitement, "You two have quickly worked your way into my life."

"Bring your family; it's a family cookout," Koale smiled, "You're getting an invite to all the things now."

"Same goes for all you kids," Dwayne chuckled, getting a chuckle out of everyone.

Cleo could see the wheels turning in Rosie's mind, and she knew that Rosie was coming up with how to tell the families the exciting news. Without a word, Rosie moved past everyone to her prop table and started grabbing a few different things. Koale smiled widely as he watched RJ set up an announcement layout on top of one of the large white blocks in the studio. Before Rosie could turn to grab a camera, Koale handed her the Pentax, which he knew had three frames left.

"I don't have time to get these developed before the cookout," Rosie spoke, looking up at Koale

"I can get someone to develop them overnight for you from the photo department. I'll even have them messengered over to the villa before you leave" Stephen smiled, stepping forward.

"I have an idea. Do you think we can stay at the villa until we go back to Phoenix? Would the owners be okay with hosting the cookout there?" Rosie smiled, hoping they would say yes.