I Think I Love You

Five Things to Give Up: the need for control, fearing change, gossiping, living in shame of your past, and negative self-talk.

"Hello, Beautiful" Koale smiled when Rosie opened the door to her apartment.

"Hi," Rosie smiled, stepping aside so he could come in, getting a kiss as he stepped into her apartment.

Koale admired the apartment as he took off his coat and hung it on a free hook. The past month they spent together, he was not expecting her home to look like this. Koale was expecting Rosie's house to be very southern with lots of wood and flowers, and light cabinets. Instead, he walked into more of an industrial apartment and realized how much about Rosie's style he didn't know about. Koale noticed a spiral staircase that led up to what looked like a loft just before her patio doors.

"I'm not going to lie, I didn't think this was what your apartment would look like," Koale spoke shyly, "Where's Jupiter?"

"Jup is currently hiding from Nanna," Rosie chuckled as she closed the door, "What did you think my apartment would look like?"

"More girly, rustic; less industrial, and southern gothic," Koale blushed, "Who's Nanna?"

"Nanna is my beautiful onyx colored Bombay cat" Rosie smiled, loving her fur babies.

As if on cue, a beautiful black cat came slinking out of the slightly opened door from the bedroom. Nanna seemed to be studying Koale as she leaped up onto the sofa's arm, and Jupiter came sprinting out of the bedroom. Rosie couldn't help the laugh that came out of her lips as she watched Jupiter run behind Koale like he was his protector. Nanna seemed amused by the scene playing in front of her eyes.

"She's stunning," Koale whispered, "Why are you hiding from Nanna, Jupiter?"

"Because Jupiter decided it would be a great idea to nip at Nanna's tail this morning before I took him on our hike," Rosie laughed, walking to the kitchen.

"Now come on, buddy! You can't be treating a lady like that. Nanna is going to be smaller than you when you grow up, and you could really hurt your sister," Koale disciplined the puppy crouching in front of him.