Nice to Meet You, Dwayne

Do. The. Work. Every day, you have to do something you don't want to do. Every day. Challenge yourself to be uncomfortable, push past the apathy and laziness, and fear. Otherwise, the next day you're going to have two things you don't want to do, then three and four and five.

RJ sucked in a nervous breath as Koale opened the door to the studio for her. He smiled down at her as Rosie walked past. He could see that she was nervous because this was her first real big-time photography job. Koale never found out who Rosie would be shooting and stopped dead in his tracks as he saw Maui himself.

"Wait! Your photographing and interviewing Dwayne Johnson?" Koale quietly exclaimed as he set Rosie's camera equipment down

"Stephen never told you?" Rosie laughed, looking up at Koale through her lashes.

"I wanted to surprise him," Stephen smiled, walking up to the couple.

"I am so nervous," RJ whispered to Stephen.

"Don't be; he's really nice," Stephen smiled, "Let me introduce you to him."

"Can I come?" Koale asked with star-struck eyes.

"Only if you cool it," Amell laughed as they walked over to where Dwayne was getting ready.

"Stephen!" Dwayne exclaimed, seeing him approaching through the mirror.

"Hey, Dwayne," Stephen smiled, bro-hugging him, "I wanted to introduce you to RJ Carter, the photographer, and person doing the interview."

"Wow, you are stunning," Dwayne smiled, shaking RJ's hand, "Why do you look familiar?"

"Ha, do your older daughters watch Vloggers on YouTube?" Rosie blushed.

"Yeah, they do," Dwayne smiled, "Oh shit! They watch your channel! That means you're Koale, the musician and boyfriend! It's so great to meet both of you! You also write; Stephen sent me over some of your stuff. It's incredible."

"Thank you," Rosie blushed even more, "Koale is also Stephen's best friend. They served together."

"Wow, so you're pretty much walking around with a personal bodyguard," Dwayne joked, making everyone laugh.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, but it's that musician in him that gets me," Rosie smiled, "Well, we'll let you finish getting ready and set up the cameras."

"Sounds good; Stephen did tell me you have an interesting way that we are going to do this whole thing" Dwayne smiled.

"Oh, yeah! So, I'll be interviewing you while we shoot. I'll have one of my other cameras recording the whole time" Rosie nodded, feeling excited.

"Won't that make the pictures turn out weird?" he asked cocking his head a little.

"No, you're more likely to give me real emotions throughout the shoot, and the photos will seem more natural versus posed. I am an artist that prefers candids because they show real human emotion. It will be a spread that they talk about for a long time," RJ smirked, walking backward towards her equipment.