Hello Miss

And sometimes she'll get sad, and she'll share it with you. Not for you to cheer her up. Just be quiet and feel it with her. Because sometimes, she needs to feel it to let it go, but she doesn't want to feel so alone. -JM Storm

Eight Months Later

"Excuse me, Miss?" a smooth voice spoke as Rosie sat in Barnes and Nobles reading a book she had just bought.

Rosie was so engrossed in what she was reading and didn't hear him speak to her. She had a difficult day, and everything seemed to be crashing in around her. Rosie didn't even realize that tears were streaming down her face as she continued to read, but not really read, her book. She was brought out of her thoughts as she noticed the chair in front of her being pulled out.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" Rosie asked, wiping her tears and sliding a piece of paper into the book as a bookmark

"I said, excuse me," Brown eyes smiled, "Are you okay?"

"Hmm? Oh- yeah- I'm fine," Rosie sniffed, "I never caught your name."

"Sorry, Miss, my name is Koale, and yours?" Koale smiled kindly.

"Rosie, well, it's Rosabella, but everyone calls me Rosie," Rosie smiled shyly.

She was transfixed by this caramel-skinned, tatted man sitting in front of her. There was something about him that made her feel at peace, and like nothing in the world could ever hurt her again. As she stared at him with wide-eyes, she realized that his lips were moving.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear a word you said," Rosie blushed, hiding behind her book

"It's okay; I was asking why you were crying" Koale smiled warmly.

"It's been a rough twelve months for me, but I'm fine. No reason to worry about a total stranger," Rosie replied, trying to avoid his amber eyes that she knew would make her spill everything out to him.

"I'm sorry, but the way I was raised, you don't just leave a beautiful woman sitting by herself in tears. Do you want to talk about it? I can buy you another coffee; it's probably cold by now," Koale smiled, pointing at her coffee.