19: No Nudity and Needed

Niomi's POV: 

After my little tumbling act, we all ate dinner and went to bed, me myself trying to catch up on sleep. 

After getting about a full two hours, I'm up, getting ready for a run, just to wake myself up. But I'm not straying away from the house this time. I'll just do a few quick laps around the clearing. 

 After a few laps, I feel a presence behind me. I'm greeted by Hazel. She runs up beside me, giving me a running-side hug. I hug her back tightly, but we don't really talk. Well, she talks, I just listen and nod. 

After a while, a few more pairs of feet can be heard behind us. Kaden and Henson must have woken up and come out to jog with us. Hazel drops back, running with the shorter Henson, while Kaden takes a few long strides to catch up to me. 

"Hi." He breaths, giving my shoulder a squeeze. I smile back, patting him on the back. 

"Hi. How did you sleep?" I ask. 

"Well, I know you didn't. Does that answer your question?" He says, rubbing his eyes. I laugh lightly. So, he must have been awake, hearing me wake up from the clouded dreams I've been having. 

"Well, I tried sleeping. I just couldn't. The backlash from that attack is hitting hard." I say, stopping next to a tree stump, taking a seat and catching my breath. 

"Hey, any place to grab a shower around here?" I ask Kaden, worried that I might smell after my escapade yesterday. 

He nod's. 

"You just go to the waterfall. Want me to show you?" He asks, offering up a hand. I decline. 

"Na, I'll have Hazel take me. Hey Haze! Come here!" I yell, looking to where she and Henson had stopped. She says something to him and runs over to me. 

"Yeah? Watcha need, sis?" She says casually. I explain whats happening and she agrees to take me. 

We head into the house, grabbing our bathing suits and towels, taking off down a path into the woods. 

After walking and talking about random things for a while, we finally reach the waterfall. We quickly change, then jump into the crystal blue water. We splash around for a while, cleaning off and then getting out and drying off. We wrap our towels around ourselves and head back to the house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

When we get back, everyone is off doing things. There is a note for us. It reads: 

We all had things to do, and none of us will be home for a while, so you two have some relaxation time. I'm in town with Audrey and Mia. The boys have went off for some hunting. They said they'd be a few hours. Love you girls! Stay safe!! -Winnie 

We see the note, and we exclaim to each other. We rush inside, then we each take turns getting some better clothes on. I throw on some nylon leggings and a loose t-shirt, again ditching the restraints. We both settle onto Hazel's pallet, then we start the gossip train. 

"So, you know Henson has it bad for you, right?" I tell her. She blushes, the tips of her ears turning ruby red. 

She laughs nervously. 

"Well, what about you and Kaden? He definitely  likes you. A lot." She states, giving me a friendly punch on the shoulder. I blush a little, feeling my face get warm. I laugh it off, trying to act normal. 

"Well, it wouldn't be the first time, would it?" I say, not really expecting an answer. I think we both drift off into the memory. 

~3 Years Earlier~