20: Home-Sickness and Heading There

Niomi'sPOV:

 After the little "incident" yesterday, I'm feeling a bit home sick. It may just be the pressure put on me, but I just want to go back to my apartment. I just want some of Hazel's famous pancakes. That's all I"m asking for! 

I'm currently laying on my pallet, trying to be happy, but it's very challenging. Everyone is kind of milling around, having a lazy day. I know Hazel took off with Audrey and Mia, going into the nearest village to do some shopping. 

I roll over, looking towards the large center room of the house. I can't decide whether I want to get up or just roll around in my own self-loathing. I see Henson and Kaden talking, but then I catch a flash of red out the window. 

I shoot up, running over to the door, pulling it open and running outside. I hear the boys shouting at me to stop, to come back, but I just kept running, seeing the flashes of red every few minutes. After about twenty minutes of running, I come to a clearing, stopping. Then the culprit steps out form behind a tree. 

It's Sabria. I rush over to her, giving her a hug, just happy to see a familiar face. She's wearing a black cloak, with a dark green dress under it. She seems a bit surprised by the hug, but does eventually hug back. 

"Hi! What are you doing here?" I ask her, pulling away form her embrace. She's about to answer, but then I hear two sets of footsteps crashing through the undergrowth. 

Kaden and Henson break through the trees and bushes, but Sabria throws one hand up, a green light escaping from her palm. They freeze instantly. 

I look at her, dumbfounded. 

"What did you do?" I say, running towards the boys. They seem fine, but they're frozen in place. Sabria just laughs. 

"Their fine. It's just a simple freezing spell. After I leave, they'll be fine. But we need to talk. And I've only got a few minutes." she says, pulling me away from them. I look back at the two men I care most about. 

"Ok. Now, you need to leave. Like, leave this world. Something is coming and it can't find you here. I can't protect you here. Yet. But I'm working on it. Now, when you get back to the house, you need to tell all your new friends to forget about you. Just for a little while. Tell them you have to back to your world. Tell them your home sick. Just get yourself and Hazel out of here!" She says. 

I take another glance at the boys. I look back at Sabria, but am greeted by nothing. I look around, but she's not here. Then the boy move again. 

"Niomi! Where are you going?" Kaden asks. They don't even know they were frozen. I shake my head, dodge around them, and run back to the house. I can hear them behind them. Good. At least their following. 

I reach the house, throw open the door, and storm inside. I throw all the things I brought with me into my leather satchel. I grab my dagger and the ichor from under my pillow. Then I grab some of the leftover left over bread and cheese form breakfast. I wrap them in a clean handkerchief, and throw them in my satchel. 

I've just finished packing Hazel's things when the door is opened and the girls step inside, the boys right behind them. They all give me glares. 

"What? We have to leave. Right now Hazel." I say, throwing her bag to her. She catches it, but I don't stop there. I've secretly packed one of Winnie's spell books, hiding it under my heavy cloak. I make towards the door, taking one last look at the inside of the magical house. 

"Thank you guys for your hospitality, but we have to go back to our world for a while. don't ask why, because I can't tell you. But we will be back. I promise you that." I say, heading out the door.  

 I hear Hazel say a few quick goodbyes, then she runs to catch up with me. She seems very irritated. 

"What's going on? Why are we heading home?" She asks, walking in time with me. 

I shake my head. I've refused to talk on the way to the field. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 After we reach our destination, I open the time fissure, using the same incantation Hazel used to get us here, only two of the words are switched. After it's opened, I push Hazel through, not giving her the time to prepare herself.

I then open Winnie's book and find the spell I'm looking for. I read out the words, then close the book, throw it back in my bag, and jump into the portal.

I'm then thrown into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!! I hope you liked this chapter! 

Please comment, vote and favorite! I appreciate it! 

I love you all sooooo much!!~Embior2