25: Platinum and Perfect

Niomi's POV: 

I almost scream at the sight of my reflection in the mirror. Staring back at me isn't me, but a entirely new person. 

Paired with my pale skin is a new head of platinum blonde hair. It's almost white. My striking blue eyes are very new too. I touch my hair, feeling the stiffness of cold. Actually, I can feel my whole body radiating cold. And I think the others can tell too. 

They all take a step or two back from me, running their hands on their arms to keep warm. Everyone except Kaden, of course, since he can't get cold. He creates a fireball in his hand and tosses it into the fireplace. 

The others rush towards the warmth, and Kaden comes over to me. He reaches his hand out and lightly touches my white hair. There is a faint hissing sound of his super-warm hands colliding with my ice-cold locks. 

He looks at me in awe. 

"You know, I like the white. Makes you look more.... cold." He says, quite cold himself. I step away from him. 

"What was that for?" I ask defensively. He just gives himself a small smirk. 

"Well, you have literally been giving me the cold shoulder. But I guess I know why now..." he leads off, picking at his nails. 

"You know, maybe I have a good reason not to be talking to you. Maybe try to think about from my perspective." I snap, pointing a finger at him, accusingly. 

He laughs. 

"Believe me, I haven't even been given the chance to think of it from your perspective. Mostly because I've been too busy trying to control your crazy powers. Too bad your out of control now. Good job with that." He says, and this sets me off. 

Tears well up in my eyes and I turn away, trying to hold in the sobs. I run to the door, but I realize I left my things on my pallet. I imagine them in my hand and then they appear. I throw the door open and run out, taking off into the woods and never looking back. 

Not once. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the pounding of footsteps finally isn't heard in my mind, I stop, looking at my surroundings. I"m in the part of the woods that I've actually never been in. I walk in a few small circles, just trying to memorize the terrain. 

I set my bags down and make a small protection spell around my camp. I try to start a fire, but my hands just freeze the flint. I sit down on a log, listening to my heartbeat. It's rhythmic beat helps calm my nerves. 

I stand up, thinking I'd only been sitting there for a few minutes, but by now, it's almost dark. I laugh, remembering how I used to daydream all the time. I then realize that my weak protection spell isn't going to stop Sabria. 

So I look down at my hands, take a big gulp, and thrust them out in front of me. I feel the rush of wind as I make a small block of ice at my feet. But I don't stop there. 

I plant my feet, creating a sort of ice floor, then I pull my arms up to create some kind of walls, almost like a ice house. I create a peaked roof, adding a sort of ice bed to sleep on. 

I throw all my bags and clothes onto the bed, laying down in the comfy pile. I find myself drifting off quicker than I thought. 

I"m soon sound asleep, in my new ice home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I wake up, I can't help but almost laugh. My life has gone from weird, to bad, to worse. And now I'm sleeping in a house made of ice. That I created. Am I now Elsa? I do love that movie..... 

I clean up my sleeping spot and look down at my clothes. Their covered in dirt, blood and tears. I quickly shake out of the filthy garments and look through my bag of things. But I don't have any other clothes with me. I sigh. First, I need to wash. 

I create a type of tub from solid ice and then fill it with chunks of ice. I then put my hand over the middle of the tub. I wave it around the walls again, deep-freezing them. I then push away the cold thoughts in my mind and fill it with warm thoughts. I feel a wave of heat and then I look down, seeing a tub of steaming water beneath my outstretched hand. 

I laugh. Can I really just switch form cold to hot, just like that? Cool! 

I ease my frigid body into the heated water. My shoulders and back relax almost instantly. I sink into the deep ice tub and lean my back to the wall. It isn't cold at all. It's the same temperature as the water. I take my hand and touch the outside of the tub. It's ice-cold.  

I smile to myself and sink down into the relaxing water. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finish my bath, I finally decide how to get clothes. I'm going to make them. And I'm going full-on Elsa mode for it. 

I've already french braided my hair, even freezing small water droplets and making small sequins in my locks. I rub my hands together, trying to decide how to go about making a ice dress. I decide to do the same thing Elsa did in Frozen. 

I bring my hands slowly up the length of my body, letting the cold wrap around me like an icy blanket. When I open my eyes, I'm greeted with a beautiful, one of a kind ice dress, almost exactly like Elsa's. But that's what I envisioned it like, so that explains that. The only difference is that it's a pants-dress. So there are pants, with the dress skirt in the back. 

I do a spin, letting the cape flow behind me. But the weirdest part is that I don't feel at all cold. I make myself some ice-like shoes, heeled ones, since I'm quite short. They almost look like glass slippers, but I know they're ice. I made them. 

I pull the wall of my house down, and when I"m outside, I close the wall and put a thick protection spell around the place. I slide my chakram's straps around my shoulders, adjusting the leather to fit more comfortably. I also strap my riding belt on, sliding my sword and sheath into one of the belt loops. 

I slide other things into the other belt loops. Small throwing knives, potions, herbs, anything that could help me in a pinch. When I finally have all the things that I think I'll need, I give a sharp whistle. 

I hear the light patter of paws on the ground, coming out of the underbrush. Then my ride arrives. 

When Alden appears, I'm almost shocked. I haven't realized how big he got. Remember when we first came to this world? Well, let's just say that one night, our store house was attacked by wolves. When we saw what had happened, we investigated further, and we may have found a baby wolf.

No one wanted to keep it, because they all believed that wolves were the spawn of Satan, but I took the little fella' in. I nursed him back to health and he started to grow. He grew fairly steady, but when he got too big, Winnie made me get rid of him. Too bad I had trained him. 

Alden runs up to me, sniffing and being a bit cautious. But when I open my arms, he attacks me with a wolf-sized hug and plenty of slobbery kisses. He's perfect!!

I rub his back and pet his head, roughing him up a bit. When we finish play-fighting, he sits on his giant haunches and waits for my instructions. I give him the motion for standing, then the motion for a mounting position. 

He readies himself and I sit on his back, right between his huge shoulders. This wolf is literally bigger than a full-grown brown bear. I wrap my hands up in his long fur, then give him another sharp whistle. 

We take off, full speed, into the dark forest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!! Look, two updates within two days!! Wow! (Never gonna happening again, tbh...) 

I hope you all like it and I will see you soon! 

Don't forget to comment, vote and favorite!! Love you!!~Embior2 

P.S. The pic on the side is the color of her new hair!