6: Making Dates and More Dreams

Niomi's POV: 

I hurried home after my encounter with the weirdo. As I said, I feel like we know each other.... anyway, after I got home, I ordered some groceries to be delivered. I really should go and get the food myself, but it's so far. And I'm a lazy fat person. 

 I take a quick shower and try to clean up any messes I've made in the last couple days. I don't have much furniture, so that's something I'll have to do. I'll make sure to bring Hazel. She's good at interior design. And she likes to write, like me. She's trying to become an author, but her first book hasn't come back from the publisher yet. 

 While I continue to wait for my groceries, I decide to put on a film. I'm debating between the last Harry Potter movie and The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. I decide on my second choice, seeing as it's never to be away from Narnia for too long. Tee-hee. 

About twenty minutes into the movie, the doorbell rings and I rush to get it. I open it up to a woman holding a large box filled with different foods. She hands me the box, I hand her the money. We don't even exchange words, because I'm pretty sure she can see the movie on behind me. I give her a quiet thank you and I close the door. 

 I quickly put away all the food I bought and start cooking some chicken stir-fry. I play the movie and settle down for a while. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Hours Later.... 

After the travelling to Narnia, I had to go to Hogwarts too. But now it's late and I'm tired. I'm just lying donw when my phone buzzes form under my pillow. I take it out and look at the caller ID. I don't recongnize it, but I have a feeling I know who it is. 

Text From: Unknown 

Hey, we need to meet tomorrow. 2pm, same spot.~ The "Weirdo" 

I sigh and don't even bother to text her back. I throw my phone back under my pillow and flop down. In a short few minutes, I'm out cold. 

~Flashback~ 

I stand in my house, alone, except for the cat. I still tiptoe into the study, just in case my father comes home before I'm expecting him. 

They've been keeping secrets form me. My parents. Otherwise, why would I be taking so many self-defense and gymnastic classes? They're training me, right under my nose. I finally figured it out, just a few days ago, actually. 

Now I'm taking action. 

I open my father's desk, finding nothing but useless papers. I dig a bit more, reaching the back of the drawer. My fingers skim the back wall and catch on something. I push the button there and hear a popping noise. 

I turn, seeing part of the wall opposite the desk is slightly ajar. I rush over to it and pry the heavy door open. I'm greeted with a dark staircase. I reach around the corner of the doorway and find a light switch. I flip the light on and pad silently down the stairs. 

When I reach the bottom of the stairs, I find another door. It's locked and I don't have a key. So I do the next best thing. I take a bobby pin from my hair and pick the lock. After the lock clicks, I pull this door open. I'm shocked at what I find. 

The room I step into is filled with many things. First of all, the cameras. There are screens showing different parts our small town. The next thing is the papers. There are papers holding information and mathematical equations everywhere. But the most shocking is the weapons.