Chapter 30: I Love You

Evan and I were in his cell. It was lights out, this has become a regular routine for us.

We weren't asleep yet and my mind was going wild with questions about Anthony. Why did they all forgive him so easily? It's probably something stupid to have on my mind, but I was really curious. Did they all have someone they loved as much as Anthony loved Steven? If so, who did Evan love?

"Whatcha thinking about?" Evan asked noticing my face.

"Why'd you for give him so easily?" I asked.

"Hm, I really don't know. I just- I'd do the same thing if that happened to me and you." He answered.

"Why with me though?"

"Because I don't want the person I love to die."

"Wh-What? You love me?" I asked astonished. His eyes widened. He must've not realized what he had said.

Evan's POV:
My eye's widened. Did I really just say that I love him? Wait, do I love him? I mean, I think I do. Isn't that what's been going on with all these weird feelings I've been having? Yes, yes it is. I think I love Jonathan. No, I know I love Jonathan.

"Yes, Jonathan. I love you. I love everything about you. I love your laugh, your personality, your strength, your crazy mind, your scars, but most importantly,I love you." I breathed out. I didn't know where that came from either, it just came. It felt good to say it to. It felt good to say my emotions.

I waited for him to say something. I waited for him to reject me or to accept me. I was greeted with a smile.

"I-I love you too." He whispered. I went in and kissed him. It was an awkward position since we were both sitting on my bed. To make things more comfy, I gently pushed him back onto the bed and straddled him not breaking the kiss.

I turned my head to the side to make the kiss deeper. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted and our tongues fought for dominance. I let him win and we both explored each other's mouths. He licked the roof of my mouth making me quietly moan. We broke the kiss, breathing heavily.

"I need you, right now," I said lustfully. He flipped us over and came close to my ear.

"We're gonna have to be quiet. We don't want the guards to hear us." He whispered in my ear sexily.
_________________
A.N.~ I have decided to make a paragraph dedicated to the smut (which is the next paragraph obviously). I wanted to give you guys another paragraph today but I really don't know how to write smut. :/ I'm trying to get one of my friends to help me right now but I hope you like it :) Also, Thanks for 5K!