Chapter 10: The Infirmary

I stared straight ahead, at the thick cemented walls in front of me. I was in my cell, like most days. I sat there, mindlessly waiting for nothing.

It felt like today was somehow longer. By now, Cry and Felix would have come by looking for me. They were late, so late that I started began to believe that they'd just given up going to my cell and we already fucking.

Sighing, I got up to leave my cell. It was pointless waiting for nothing, so why not go find another why to get the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

Walking out of my cell, I bumped into an unknown figure. I had my head so far up my ass, I didn't realize I'd bumped into the masked man I was avoiding until it was too late.

"Well, look what we have here Felix," Cry said in a sinister voice, Felix and himself confining me to my cell.

"Hey there fellas," I implored, anxiously rubbing the back of my neck. "How 'bout you guys let me through?" I tried wedging myself I between them, but it proved no use.

Slight fear had settled in my stomach. I knew I could take these guys on by themselves, but with the two of them ganging up on me? I had no chance.

"I'm afraid we can't let you do that," Cry chuckled evilly, pressing a palm on my chest. In on swift move, he jerked his hand forward, making me tumble to the ground.

I fell straight on my back, a painful tingling sensation erupted throughout it. I banged my head on the floor, leaving me in a daze. The daze was short lived, and not even a second later, Felix was right in my face. There was an evil glint in his eyes.

"Get the fuck up kid," Felix growled out, surprising me. I didn't expect him to be so fierce and violent. I expected him to be the little weak accomplice that really didn't want to do it. Oh how I was wrong...

A fist smashed into my face, causing it to snap to the side. Pain erupted throughout my cheek, my hand quickly cupped the already bruising cheek.

"I said get up," Felix growled lowly. He backed up, his hand still balled up in a fist.

I scrambled up, using the cell wall for support. Quickly, I was trapped in the corner by the two assholes. Still cupping my cheek, I cowered in the corner defensively.

"Awe, look at the little baby. He's scared" Cry cooed sadistically, acting as if I was a five year old.

Anger started bubbling up in me, but I managed to keep it down. I hated getting angry, but these fuckers made it so hard not to be angry.

"Can you just leave me alone!" I spat out. Felix smirked, before tilting his head to the side as if he was thinking.

"Hmm-"

"I don't think we can," Cry cut Felix off, I could practically feel confidence radiating from him. His confidence was sickening and angering, so angering that I to calm my breathing down.

"Is the lil' baby hyperventilating?" Cry cooed out once again, making me almost blow my top, almost.

"I said: Leave. Me. Alone," I spat out, venom lacing my words.

"Whatcha gonna do, huh?" Cry taunted, pulling the last straw. Something in me just broke and I lost it. Forgetting all about my bruised back and cheek, I pushed both of them back with all my strength.

My strength surprised them, and before they knew it, they were both on the ground with a hunched over, angry psycho towering over them.

Going for the bigger guy, I grabbed Cry's collar and slammed him up against the barred door of my cell. He cried out in agony but was immediately silenced by a fist to his face.