Chapter 18: An Interview

Evan's POV:
I woke up to the sound of movement in my cell. I looked around and saw nothing. That was strange. I got out of bed and looked outside of my cell. There was a figure jogging away from my cell. I couldn't see them; it was too dark. Instead of running after them, I shut the door of my cell, put a chair in front of it and went back to sleep.

I was awoken a second time, it was the morning alarm. I slowly got dressed. While heading to breakfast, I was stopped by Sark.

"I'm sorry..."

"Evan, my name's Evan."

"Well, I'm sorry Evan but we need to ask you some questions about Jonathan."

"Okay, but who is we?"

"It's just a couple of cops."

Oh, well then. I didn't particularly trust cops but I followed Sark anyways. He seemed pretty trustworthy. We once again went in the restricted section of the prison. There was two cops standing by table. They sat at the table, ushering me to do so as well.

"Hello Evan!" They greeted me. It's weird how they know my name. I guess it's cause they looked into my records. I nodded signaling a greeting.

"So, do you know who did this to Jonathan?" Cop #1 asked. I nodded, not saying a word.

"Would you like to tell us who it is?" Cop #2 impatiently asked.

"What will I get out of this?" I asked ignoring the cops question.

"Huh, playing hard to get."

"It was just a question asshole. Why would I tell you something and get nothing in return."

"You'll get the reassurance of Jonathan's and mostly likely your safety."

"Okay... I'm pretty positive there was more than one person involved in this. There's definitely more than one prisoner involved; I know ones name, it's Marcel. There was also a guard. I think it was a man named Adam."

"Got any evidence to back this up?"

"Marcel told me where Jonathan was but he was never gone, so I assume that's were another prisoner comes in. Adam never helped look for Jon and whenever I first asked him about Jon, he had this weird look in his eye."

"Thank you, I'd watch you back if I was you. We'll talk to these people soon." Cop #1 said, dismissing me with a wave.

I walked to the cafeteria with Sark. He was actually really funny! I didn't expect a guard to be like this. When we arrived at the cafeteria, Sark left mumbling about how he had to do his "guard duties". I honestly thought he had to take a shit.

Breakfast was almost over, but I still managed to get some food. I sat down at my regular table. Everyone was there except for Marcel. Oh fuck, I looked around the room and also noticed Mark and Sean gone. That's weird, I thought Cry would be gone. For all I know, he probably has that whole group doing his dirty work.

"Where's Marcel?" I asked the group. They all shrugged.

"Why?" David asked.

"Just curious," I mumbled. I furiously eat the rest of my food," See you all later."

They all bid their goodbyes as I rushed out of the room.

Jonathan's POV:
My head felt as if it was spitting in two. Where the hell am I? I looked around the room. It reminded my of a typical hospital room. Everything was white. What confused me was, why was I here? It's funny. I don't seem to remember anything...
_________________
A.N.~ Oh no, Jonathan! Haha, hope you like it :)