Chapter 22: Hidden Behind the Mask

Brock's POV:
I had just got done taking a shit and was heading back to the cafeteria when I heard a voice.

"Excuse me, sir!"

I turned around assuming the guy was talking to me and saw the speaker. I looked closer at his face; he was fucking hot, like a sex god. I kinda stood there waiting for him to say something. I think he was staring at me but I pretended I didn't notice.

"Uh, do you know where the cafeteria is?" He questioned.

"Are you new?" I asked him. I'd never seen him before. He nodded. I chuckled at his lack of words and motioned him to follow me. I started rambling about anything and everything. I couldn't control what I was saying around this guy. I haven't even told him my name!

"Oh and by the way, the names Brock." I said trying to act cool.

"Brian."

Holy fuck, that's a hot name. Wait, why am I getting all flustered over a name?

We reached the cafeteria and I introduced Brian to my group. Brian sat in the empty seat beside me, the seat Marcel would have been in if he didn't do the things he had done. Everyone one introduced themselves but Brian really didn't make an attempt to talk to anyone besides me.

I learned a lot about him including that he screamed like a little girl. When he told me that, it made me laugh hard gaining the attention of the rest of the table. Before anyone could say anything, the bell for the end of lunch rang and Brian ran out of the cafeteria embarrassed.

Jonathan's POV:
Brock brought in a newbie. He was good looking, no doubt, but he didn't talk to anyone besides Brock. It was kind of a cute sight. While Evan and I were talking, Brock bursted out laughing silencing the whole table. It must have had something to do with Brian because his face was red with embarrassment. The dismissal bell rang and Brian basically ran out of the cafeteria. Brock soon followed after him.

Evan and I got up and headed to his cell.

"I think Brock has the hots for the newbie," Evan randomly brought up. I nodded my head in agreement.

"I think the feeling are mutual," I added. He also nodded. We reached his cell. He closed the door once we both got in.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked laying on his bed. He smirked at me. He crawled on the bed, hovering over me.

"This." He answered, pulling my mask up right above my lips to kiss me. I tilted me head to deepen the kiss. He licked my lip asking for entrance which I accepted. We explored each other's mouths. I licked the roof of his mouth, making him moan. He broke the kiss and started kissing down my neck. I lifted my head giving him more access. He bit down on my sweet spot, making me gasp. He sucked and licked at the now bruised area. I pulled his hips down and started grinding on him. He had a semi-hard on as did I. He started making his way down to my dick. He unzipped my jumpsuit and took it of. I didn't like how he still had his jumpsuit and so I flipped us over. I pulled him into another kissed while I unzipped his jumpsuit. I pulled away from the kiss to take off my shirt.

"Wait," Evan says. I look at him confused," You still have your mask on."

He leaned up into a sitting position and carefully pushed me off him. He sat 'indian' style. I decided to mimic him.

"Can I take off you mask?" He asked. I sucked in a breath. Did I really want him to see my face? I decided to let him see my face but only him. I nodded.

I held my breathe as he slowly came toward my mask. He gently grabbed my mask and pulled it off. I tried to look away, my self confidence disappearing but his hand stopped me. He had a strong yet gentle grip on my chin as he studied my face.

"Y-You're beautiful."
_________________
A.N.~ Sorry for not updating five hundred times today. It kinda hit me that I really don't have much more to write about. I really want to make a sequel though of them breaking out of prison. I could just put it in this story, tell me what you'd like guys! Also... THANKS FOR OVER 2K READS. Hope you like it, it was almost sexy time ;) I was painfully awkward while writing that and I know a couple people who read this. Fml, sorry guys. I know I need Jesus.