Chapter 25: Why?

Lui's POV:
David hasn't come back yet and I'm getting worried. I mean, does it really take thirty minutes to pee? I excused myself from the group and went to find David. I went to the closest bathroom hoping that his stomach just really hurt.

"David?" I called out; no answer. I walked into the bathroom to get a full examination. It was pretty empty except for... except for-

"DAVID!" I shouted. He was laying in the center of a pool of blood.

"DAVID, NO! DAVID WAKE UP. SWEETIE PLEASE!" I screamed at his cold, limp body as I held it close to my chest. Tears poured down my cheeks.

"DAVID!" I yelled as I felt myself being pulled backwards," NO, GET OFF OF ME. DAVID!"

I lashed out on the people holding me back. I squirmed until I finally got free and ran back to David, who was being examined by a couple of medics. I pushed them out of the way desperate to get to David.

"David... Please, please don't be what I think you are. Please..." I whispered to myself as I laid next to his body. Guards forced me out of the restroom.

People were staring as I walked down the hall to my cell. I looked down at my hands and saw blood, David's blood. I walked into my cell and prepared to go to the showers when I saw a note.

Dear Lui,
I am so sorry for doing this to David. It was my only choice. You see, the only reason I'm writing this is because David had one dying wish. That wish, which also happened to be his last words, was for me to tell you that he loves you... forever and always. I am so, so sorry. I wish I didn't have to do this. Please don't tell anyone I wrote you this. I trust that you won't. Goodbye.

Tears welled up in my eyelids as I reread the note over and over again. He loved me. I- He loved me.

"I love you too, forever and always..."

Jonathan's POV:
I sat with my group; all of us were silent. David, poor David is dead. I had no words even though I didn't really talk to him.

Why? Why is he dead though? Somebody obviously murdered him; he was fatally stabbed. I couldn't help but to think that it was my fault. None of this drama would have happened if I wasn't here. Yet, here I am and never have I felt so sorry and sad for someone dying in my entire life.

We all just sat there. I'm pretty sure we had no idea what to do. I haven't seen Lui at all. The last time I saw him, he was covered in David's blood. Poor Lui, he found the guy.

Lui walked in without any blood on him. His hair was wet; he had just finished taking a shower.

"Hey guys," he whispered, his voice sounded raw as if he had just got done crying or screaming or probably both.

Instead of saying hi back, I got up and pulled him into a bear hug. He hugged back and started to slightly cry. Everyone soon followed and we were in a big group hug mourning over our loss.

It still boggles my mind. Why would someone want to kill David?

Why?
_________________
A.N.~ Sorry for not posting yesterday! I just needed a little break, sorry :( but I hope you like it :) it made me tear up a little bit just imagining Lui like this. :(