Chapter 15: In the Mind of the Boss

This chapter is going to be a little weird, it's starting from the very beginning!
_________________
Marcel's POV:
I had royally fucked up.

And thanks to my actions, I was practically shoved into the front of the seemingly lifeless building. Terror coursed through my veins as I made my way into the prison. I felt like I was in the presence of robots and they underwent the procedures (they knew by heart) with me. First, I was give the typical orange jumpsuit and white undershirt. The workers then shoved me in front of a camera and took my mug shots. When they were finished with the procedures, they escorted me into the actual prison part of the building and had a security guard escort me to the cell I would be wasting half of my life in.

The cell was a typical prison room. It had the cheap metal chair and table in one of the two corners of the room that was next to the cell bars. Then there was a cheap ass, metal toilet in the shadiest, most excluded part of the room. At least the government had the decency to give us privacy when doing our business... But lastly, there was a single bed taking up almost the other half of the room. The room was small and slightly unsettling, but it was better than nothing.

After I got settled in, the notion that I was completely alone dug deep into the pit of my stomach. I had absolutely no one that I could call my friend, because all my 'friends' were back in my hometown. I doubted they still called me their friend though, not after what I did. Just the thought of everyone that I once knew didn't want to know me anymore made that notion, the emptiness, inside my stomach expand throughout my whole body. I could feel the greedy hands of an anxiety attack claw at my throat until I couldn't breathe anymore.

I need to leave; I need to get out of this shitty, hell hole. I need to leave; I need to get out of this shitty, hell hole. I need to leave; I need to get out of this shitty, hell hole...

The words swirled around my head like a tornado. No, I couldn't leave; that was something I knew. But all that I could comprehend was leaving the solitude that confined me in this cell. I needed to find someone, someone who I could anchor on to until this feeling of utter aloneness washed away.

Seeing as this was my only option, I aimlessly walked the, surprisingly empty, corridors. The feeling tried to claw its way to the surface again, but I tried to suppress it. The rest of the inmates were probably doing shit I was formally introduced to yet 'cause I was the newest member of this shitty, high-security facility.

I continued to explore the menacing building, and wound up in the cafeteria. There were masses of orange colored jumpsuits sitting at the tables, so I assumed it was lunch or dinner. Of fucking course it was meal time. I couldn't of been alone, but my brain automatically jumped to the worst of conclusions under such stress and anxiety.

I trudged over to the lunch line and grabbed some of the slop the prison called food. I turned around to face the tables filled with inmates, and I tried to decipher where I could sit without potentially getting beat up. All the tables were practically full, except for one.

In one of the corners of the gigantic room was an almost empty table, only a hunched over figure sat at it. Seeing as it was my only option to sit down, I walked over to the loner and sat down. This action made my presence known, and the other man snapped his head up to look at me. He was a stunningly handsome man with striking Asian features that could make anyone swoon. He also had the body of a Greek God and the smile of a polite gentleman. I needed to make him mine. Just like Simone, I needed to make him mine, but unlike that back-stabbing bitch, he was going to stay mine

"Hi, I'm Marcel."

"Evan."

***

It wasn't before long until more started to add on to our little group. First there was Lui who decided to fuck up our little two-man group. Then Tyler and Craig, those fuckers. Craig seemed to really enjoy talking to Evan, which pissed me off. I thought him and Tyler had a little thing before all of this prison shit, maybe I was wrong. I should really talk to Tyler about that. Maybe he can get that British fuck to back up off of Evan.