Chapter 26: Goodbye

Lui has been gone a lot. He's never really hung out with us after what happened. I don't blame him either.

Something was missing from our little group of misfits and I know exactly what it was. It was as simple as peace and quiet. Ever since David died we have all been on edge. We aren't stupid, we knew we were being attacked. I had a feeling it had something to do with Mark.

It was evening free period and I was working out with Evan.

"Hey boys," a familiar voice snickered out, Mark. I looked over to him.

"What do you want Mark?" I asked him holding back my anger. I wasn't happy with Mark. He'd done some things and hadn't been caught yet. Marcel, Sean, Cry and Felix were sent to another prison, or so I heard but no one snitched on Mark. Mark was hiding something and I know it.

"Nothing, just came here to work out." He once again snickered. I rolled my eyes and ignored him, going back to my weightlifting with Evan. Mark started running on the treadmill. He made unnecessary grunting noises just to piss us off.

"Come on Jonathan, let's go," Evan said, agitated by Mark.

"Okay, just go. I'll be there in a sec." I said to Evan. He nodded and left leaving me with Mark.

"Who did it?" I demanded.

"Who did what?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"I really don't know," he snickered," but I heard it was a certain Italian."

I immediately left not wanting to spend another second with him. I reached the showers all sweaty. Evan was already there. He was almost undressed; he was only in his boxers. I came up behind him, startling him, and gave him a hug from behind. I put my head on his shoulder, sighing.

"What's wrong?" Evan asked.

"Nothing, I was just paranoid cause of Mark." I said while he nodded understandingly. He turned around with my head still on one of his shoulders. He pulled my chin up and kissed me. It was a sweet kiss and before it could get any deeper, he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. We stood there for minutes on end not even saying a word. It was the first time in a while I've felt at peace.

"Let's take a shower, we are all sweaty," I said, slightly pulling away. He whined but pulled away anyways.

While I was showering, I started to think back to what Mark had said. A certain Italian, huh? Who was Italian? I couldn't think of anyone.

"Is there anyone here that is Italian?" I asked Evan.

"Uh, there is Anthony, Anthony Chaos." He replied," Why?"

"Just curious."

We both finished up our showers and by the time we were done, it was lights out. We headed back to our cell block.

"See ya," Evan winked at me. I chuckled and waved goodnight.

Anthony Chaos, why'd you do it? Well, if you did it. I still had a feeling it linked up with Mark. My eyelids started to get heavy and soon enough, I was asleep.

Lui's POV:
I've been ignoring everyone lately. I just can't seem to get myself out of my bed. I think about suicide as well. Maybe if I kill myself, I could see David again. How could I though? I could sneak in the infirmary at night. Or I could tell the doctors I have sleep insomnia and need some sleeping pills. That might work.

It was evening free time and I plan on getting the pills right now. I tried to get up but almost fell seeing as I don't really eat anything. I made my way to the infirmary wobbling.

"Excuse me doctor, I need your help." I said to the first doctor I saw.

"Yes?"

"Can I possibly get something to help me sleep at night? I haven't slept for ages and I'm really tired."

"We do have some pills for sleep insomnia, is that okay?"

"Anything will do. I just really wanna sleep again." I said and he nodded. He started to walk to a cabinet.

"Can I trust you with the bottle? You seem pretty okay for a prisoner." He asked. I violently shook my head. He gave me the pill bottle and a prescription just incase any guards ask about the bottle.

I rushed back to my cell. It was almost lights out. This seemed way to easy. It was as if it was meant to be. I rushed into my cell and closed the door. I put up my sheets to buy me more time and opened the bottle. There was enough pills to kill me.

Before I swallowed all the pills, I gathered a pencil and paper to write my suicide note on.

Dear whoever,
Today is the day that the great Lui Calibre finally kills himself!
To whomever it may concern, I am sorry. I am sorry for killing myself and I hope you can go on. I'm pretty sure you can though. Hopefully you realize the I'll be finally happy. I'll get to see David again! I loved him to much to just let him leave me so quickly. I'm sorry. Goodbye.

I started to take handfuls of pills dry. Soon enough, I started to feel drowsy. Way drowsier than I should have been.

"I love you too... forever and alwa..." My eyes faded into black before I could even finish my sentence.
_________________
A.N.~ Oh no, Lui. Why?! Hehe, do you guys really think it's Chilled, or naw? Hope you like it :)